**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tell me... is it possible.

Can I do it with these champs or am I $&@! .
Collector.

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Absolutely. 2 team revives and you're good to go.
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Well yes, as @FreeToPlay_21 already said, 2 Team Revs would help.
    BUT I'd highly recommend to restart the quest and take him down to at least 50-60 %. Getting him down by 15k health with 5 champs is not enough.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I first beat the Collector with 4* champs not as powerful as yours (Thor og, Magik, Quake, Guillotine and Black Widow).
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Stark Spider-Man is the #1 option for this fight. Domino can’t crit bleed because of tenacity, sentinel might work, not sure. Void will not work at all. Cosmic lizard, no idea. I never use him
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Back in the day I was able to do this quest with no champs above 4/40 as 4 stars only. The biggest help was my Hulk and Vision. Hulk was able to get in a few stuns which helped draw his life down. But mostly, Vision was the main player. Once the power drain didn't fail to work, the fight was a matter of just not getting hit in the face. Vision mind you was only a R3 champ as a 4 star.

You can more than do it with your team. Maybe try to bait Heavies more. Just try to change up what's not working.
    All the comments here could tell you what's the best champs but if your playstyle itself doesn't match up, you could use R2 6 stars and still fail. Change it up. Watch some vids of people beating him for help if you need to.

EDIT: Oh don't be afraid to use as many boost you have saved up as possible. This is that "big boss fight" many players save up for.

https://i.imgur.com/CRM7VCy.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/N24hZ22.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/7rjzMLp.jpg
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Hi mate
    You can check my recent post on becoming uncollected
    I did it easily with 260 units(grinded from arena)
  • Options
    Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    only revive up domino .... better to restart the quest with heavy hitter champs like hyperion, luke, starky, voodoo, capiw etc...
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    raffster said:

I first beat the Collector with 4* champs not as powerful as yours (Thor og, Magik, Quake, Guillotine and Black Widow).

Pre or Post 12.0?
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Everything is possible if you believe young one
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Possible, yes. Sensible, no. Come back with revives, units, and more initial health. You still have a week before the November calendar.
  • Options

Void isn't going to work - Collector has Tenacity.

Likewise Annihilus.

If your other champs are at a level comparable to your Domino, you should have a roster to take him; but this probably isn't it.

Take a screenshot of Collector and his abilities; then quit and start again with a reworked team. Maybe someone like Heimdall, if you have him. Sparky is another popular choice.

Before trying to take down the Collector , make sure you learn to play around with Bane; and let that do the heavy lifting for you.

Watch Dorky Dave explain it all:

https://youtu.be/UQ2bgs_hjEo

Thank you, and everyone else who gave me ideas.
  • Options
    I would say you problem is handling the level at the moment, rather than the team you’ve got. If they’re all 5/50 you’ve got the fire power to take the collector.

Learn Bane, learn how to deal with Spidergwen - think she’s the fight before collector and she can be a bit tricky - you want to be getting to the collector without deaths.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I used a couple of revives to take him down. I did it a couple days ago! Just keep chipping away and you should be able to do it.
    I used:
    5/50 Nick Fury dupe
    5/50 Scarlet Witch duped
    5/50 Vision (AoU) duped
    5/50 Medusa duped
    And 3/45 Quake unduped
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Hard to tell just by looking at the screenshot. assuming from the domino, all are 4stars perhaps?

If Aegon is duped and you are skilled with him and have around 300+ with heimdall (any level, i know not in your pic) then id say maybe even doable with just 2-3 single l2 revives.

ps if your out of revives just complete your solo objectives should give you some l1 revs / grind arena for units / spend whichever you fancy
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    I did it with 440s back in 17'... you can def. do it... good luck!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

Stark Spider-Man is the #1 option for this fight. Domino can’t crit bleed because of tenacity, sentinel might work, not sure. Void will not work at all. Cosmic lizard, no idea. I never use him

He is know as batman from behind lmao annilihus