Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

A Group of Exotic Dancers looking for 1 token guy to show us how to play MCOC

Well, now that I have your attention...

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1 BG off season. Traditionally we are G2, but last season slipped into G3. Hoping to bounce back.

AQ: 544, 544, 444, 444, 433 for 80-90 mil weekly.

400-500k SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood, no donations.

We use discord for group chat.

Holler if this sounds good. We had a few key players retire, and looking to be 30 strong very soon.

ground round#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 862
    looking for 1 average looking guy to see what he thinks about our most recent purchase for work.
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 14
    Just posted 90 mil AQ & 2 straight war wins with 27 members. Imagine what we could do with you and your 2 friends who are looking for a low-pressure but highly effective team.
    Your current ally lacking that Je ne c'est croi?
    Welcome to nerd country. Well organized. Beer channel. Dancing.... ahem.... well anyway. Did we mention well-organized?
    HammerGod3 LINE, in-game; HammerGod3 #2442 Discord. Holla!
    still looking for 1.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 132
    Already added you in line but unable to add you on discord. My id is PEKKACHU#8547
    looking for 1.
  • S2_BlizzardS2_Blizzard Posts: 24
    edited October 28
    im really interesting about it.. i enjoy the game... a lot.. right now im so busy with the job that i only play saturdays and sunday (also holidays) but i really do the minimums.. i mean more than minimums... i play practically all day on the weekends thats why i do more than the minimums.. im a full active player on those days.. i would like to become part of your group.. that seems to be amazing! ... i will have more time since next yeear or since december 16th .. i ll do some changes in my job but what im trying to say is that .. if you accept my condition i would like to be in.. my current Alliance is practically the same as yours but the difference is that your minimuns and also AW and AQ are quite higher than mine.. so if i have the opportunity to improve some rewards because i m sure that i can handle all the job.. my roster will be totally happy to become part of your family... thanks in advance.. reply me if you have any questions or suggestion.. thanks again :D
  • Sent u a friend invite in game, can't find you in line
    We bought some new clothes for work...need someone to tell us which swimsuit looks the best on us.

(looking for 1).
  • Lannistark77Lannistark77 Posts: 34
    I didn’t even read anything in this but your headline.. you’re funny af! Bet it got a lot of hits too
    looking for 1 average looking guy to rate our new outfits for work.
    our 1 guy quit...said we paid him too much attention...give us a look.
    still looking for 1.
    looking for 1
    Our last token guy left...said we talked too much about work. looking for 1 average looking guy to help us play MCOC.
    looking for 1.
  • KnightClaw2044KnightClaw2044 Posts: 17
    lol sound a bit desperate. still looking? ill add as friend
    man, we are just having fun...
    looking for 1...holler back.
    looking for 1 average looking guy...
    looking for 1.
    looking for 1.
    looking for 1...
    looking for 1...once this mess gets sorted out...wow!
    looking for 1 average looking guy to listen to us after work...
    looking for 1...
    looking for 1...
    looking for 1...
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 195
    bumping just because the title made me laugh :D
    yeah, we are still looking for 1 average looking guy to help us play mcoc...we tried to figure out the arenas...but failed due to lack of guidance...and attention span.
    looking for 1 average looking guy...