**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well done Kabam!

Just received compensation for the persistent charge bug. I am surprised and happy that Kabam is back to compensating us for in game issues. I honestly thought that time had come and gone. Thanks for the items. It makes a huge difference in player morale; it reminds me of the good old days. πŸ‘

Comments

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The comp was a surprise. The only thing I wish was different was the health pots. Nick Fury lost all his health at the start of war. The comp doesn't even give him a third the health that it costs to heal a champ. It would be nice in the future if the health pots could equal the average health of a champ when something like his happens.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neotwism said:

The comp was a surprise. The only thing I wish was different was the health pots. Nick Fury lost all his health at the start of war. The comp doesn't even give him a third the health that it costs to heal a champ. It would be nice in the future if the health pots could equal the average health of a champ when something like his happens.

And the argument of how the health pots available aren’t equal to what we need begins.
  • Options
    Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57 β˜…
    Be happy we got anything. For a long while Kabam wasn’t even acknowledging bugs. This is a huge step back in the right direction.
  • Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168 β˜…
    I didn’t get any compensation for that bug. Did it only go out to a select few?