**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.1 archangel

I just took this lane as my first path in 6.1 and I had zero problems with rank 4 omega until I got to archangel, you know the one with caustic temper and bloodletting, it took over 600 hits is that normal? Is it bugged?

Comments

• ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118

What did I miss? if @hellow I am aware that is only 450 hits I needed a second and third run at him, omega had no issue with anyone else on that path
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    ahock101 said:

What did I miss? if @hellow I am aware that is only 450 hits I needed a second and third run at him, omega had no issue with anyone else on that path

You need someone with a fury buff who is poison immune I'm pretty sure because if you don't your damage is reduced by alot
    What the actual F, I completely missed that, thanks guys glad I got it out the way though not sure who I would bring a a specific counter
    Thanks for the help @hellow
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    6.1.1 has a path with caustic temper. 6.2.1 has full of it.

There are some very annoying paths in 6.1. Glad that I explored it. Sometimes I felt so hopeless.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    ahock101 said:

What the actual F, I completely missed that, thanks guys glad I got it out the way though not sure who I would bring a a specific counter

Hype
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    ahock101 said:

Bring Heimdall with Angela or Hela.
    Dash back for 1.5 seconds and you get a permanent fury buff
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    The_One said:

ahock101 said:

Bring Heimdall with Angela or Hela.
    Dash back for 1.5 seconds and you get a permanent fury buff
    Man i wish i had a 5* heimdal. Some are not so lucky. Happy i got through that sinister with ghost