**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus taking cold snap damage

I was using my Corvus against the iceman from AQ map 4, and I was hit by an L1 to the face. because I was knocked down my charges were removed and, while the charges were inactive, I took cold snap damage (all g). but when the charges reactivated the cold snap was supposed to be purified (they weren't) AND while it was active I still took damage from it. I don't have a clip because I beat the fight pretty fast but I will add one to this discussion next AQ

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Iceman’s special one also inflicts Frostbite which is a timed detonation and not Coldsnap. That is likely what you suffered given the were not removed when his Glaive charges were cycled after being knocked down.
  • Options
    Nope, I was taking tick damage from cold snap, I've played this game for years so I'm pretty sure
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Both frostbite and coldsnap gets inflicted on opponent if hit by IceM sp1. Corvus is immune to one of them, not both
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Experienced a similar issue
    Also in aq map 5 bleed path against Spidey
    Took corvus in, at fight start I noticed my health going down from bleed damage. I died. Revived so I could take a video. Boom corvus didn't take bleed damage
    For now I'll be using corvus on that path so I can get a video that shows he's bugged to a degree