**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is doctor doom mystic or skill?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
I heard mystic then dragons video showed Hawkeye who is skill

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Doom is mystic, already been confirmed
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Doom has been datamined as mystic and has been showcased by the largest Mcoctubers as one.. So he's a mystic. Although... Since he also could be science I wonder if he will have that split T4CC rankup divide like Karnak does. The Hawkeye which you mentioned is that dataminers use a placeholder for displaying something new. Hawkeyes abillities was used here, but with Doom skin and animations
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    He's Mystic which I find weird. He should definitely be Science. But I'm not gonna complain either since Mystic needs it so badly.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

He's Mystic which I find weird. He should definitely be Science. But I'm not gonna complain either since Mystic needs it so badly.

Dr strange himself has once said Doom had the capability to become Sorcerer supreme if Doom wished. And Doom is the ultimate blend of Magic and Science there is. He is smarter than Reed Richards. But yeah I agree. Hope he is a good mystic
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Etjama said:

Dr strange himself has once said Doom had the capability to become Sorcerer supreme if Doom wished. And Doom is the ultimate blend of Magic and Science there is. He is smarter than Reed Richards. But yeah I agree. Hope he is a good mystic
    Oh yeah, I'm a huge Doom fan, huge Marvel fan, I know. Definitely see what you're saying, but yeah, he should be Science. I feel the same way about a lot of champs. Korg and Thor Rags, Stealthy, Sparky, Green Goblin, Ghost, I think they're all in the wrong classes.