**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion is always on your team no matter what

13»

Comments

• Options
    cap marvel movie and nick fury for everything
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    5/65 spider gwen, my favorite champ
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My 5 Star X-23, she was my first R4 5 Star as well as my first Duped 5 Star and still holds up today. She's got some of the worst Base Attack and Health Stats, but her Crazy Bleeds/Crits makes up for the crappy Attack and her Scaling Regen makes up for her thin Health Pool. Her Survivability and Damage Over Time makes her an amazing champion for Stalling Fights and for bypassing things like Enhanced Power Gain because you only need to hit them a few times for the Bleeds to just melt them.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My 5/65 Venom, use him with every team I have whenever he isn't on AW Defense
  • Options
    LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182
    I dont have a lot of god tier 5*s
    So,my all time fav r,
    5* iceman,majik,venom all r4
    4*sparky......forever
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Rap said:

I feel like you guys get it in your heads that you may not finish "whatever" unless you have a certain champ in your squad, usually one on the "god tier" list. There is another post someplace complaining about the ai in map 4 aq? I have been pounding my way through the 3 longest paths (the outer path) one from each section just with my 4* OGHulk. Next week it will be a different squad, because the aqs are a great place to test champs and builds. In wars i spectate first, pick, study the paths, and classes. Then I pick paths i have a squad and a squad that will have the advantage in every fight. They are a rotation build from the top of my roster. Taking one crew, one specific champ all the time is like being Linus from Charlie Brown! Gotta have that safety blanket!!! You are missing all the fun hidden in each an every champ. It has skewd the game. And things like Seatin's gt list don't help. So many complain about, "there are too many of this guy, and too many of that guy!" In wars but i would place odds on the fact they place the exact same champs in war themselves...switch it up guys!

Can I see any gameplay of captain america taking down mr.sinister or crossbones in Act 6? Maybe an ebony maw vs havoc in AW? I am sorry but your argument is objectively wrong
    To be fair, @Rap isn't saying every champ can defeat every fight; in fact he's saying almost the exact opposite: that he picks attackers based on what the fight requires. He almost certainly wouldn't pick Captain America to take down Act 6 Crossbones because that's illogical. He's just saying he would pick different champs to take down Crossbones vs Sinister vs a Havok boss rather than relying on a short list of very few "god tier" champs to take down everything.

I recall seeing someone recently experimenting with Red Skull to take down a Havok (might have been Brian Grant; sounds like something he'd try). That sort of experimentation is probably more what @Rap was talking about.
  • Options
    Bossmode12Bossmode12 Posts: 105
    Venom the Duck.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Medusa is bae. After playing her in act 5 for a while I ended up removing her from my war defense to have her in my attack team, and I haven't played a quest without her.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    For me bald because he is my best 5 star out of my 5. X-23 and darkhawk are there to.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    I meant blade. Autocorrect
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Quake Ghost and Wasp. If I get 4* and 5* versions of them all they’re both in my AQ and AW teams.
  • Options
    ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Sparky & Ice
  • Options
    Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Blade (4*), Thing (4*), Havok (either 4* or 5*)
  • Options
    MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    My Achilles geek in this game is spiderverse evaders so I ALWAYS have VEN-OM-NUM. Venoms so great for so much. If he not available I bring in my AA for the evaders. Not many evaders are immune to neurotoxins
  • Options
    GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    The summoner.........lol