**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory

There still a cap on it? I think it’s 15k but wasn’t sure if that had been changed and couldn’t find anything about it on here.

Comments

• Options
    There was (still is ??) a message that woud popup as you got close to the limit of max Glory. So that you would know in advance of hitting it that you were getting close. I assume that is still in place (?)
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    It is still 15k as far as i know.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    There should be no cap, they forcing us to use our glory
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

why would you not use it? all items increase in cost the more you buy before a reset, therefore itis best to use it in smaller doses as you will get greater value, even if they lowered the cost later you would still lose out.
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

why would you not use it? all items increase in cost the more you buy before a reset, therefore itis best to use it in smaller doses as you will get greater value, even if they lowered the cost later you would still lose out.
    Although mostly correct . I think the only exception to that, would be for the purchasing the random T4 class fragments ..

since they're random, you may be waiting around a bit for them ..

that said, with a purchase limit of 1 .. if you need that many, you're probably better off spending a bit on the glory crystals .. ;) save some for the class cats ... but yeah, generally it is better to keep grabbing little bits here and there as you go

:)
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Yes, cap is still 15k. If you try to collect more than 15k, there will be a pop up warning you.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Saving all of mine since an update is imminent