**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nick Fury bug?

So, I was trying out my r5 Nick Fury again s LoL Starlord. And while I was at 17 tactical charges, SL evaded me a few times. It’s weird cause Fury is suppose to stop evasion when he’s above 5 charges. Does Labyrinth evasion not count? or is this a bug or am I missing something in his abilities?

Comments

• Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Labyrinth evade is working differently. As far as i know, the only thing that can stop it is the Slow Debuff from Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★

Labyrinth evade is working differently. As far as i know, the only thing that can stop it is the Slow Debuff from Spider-Gwen and She-Hulk.

Wow evade working differently lol, what’s next?
  • Options
    UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Yeah good point
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★

Wow evade working differently lol, what’s next?
    I did not make these rules...
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All of the mark of the lab stuff works separately and the enigmatics, you can’t use aar to avoid the 50k cap
  • Options

That’s dumb. If an ability stops evasion, then it should stop ALL evasion. Not kinda all evasion.
  • Options
    But whatever, it’s not like I’m gonna use Fury to finish labyrinth or anything. I was just ‘bugged’ by this.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    His ability description says under Tactal charges:
    "at 5+ charges Nick's attacks can't Miss or be evaded"

that's not ability reduction, it's ability negation...
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost's crits can be evaded in LOL, Ægon's true accuracy too. I think True Strike shuts down LOL evades. But yeah, it's total bs that they can still evade against stuff that shuts it down.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

His ability description says under Tactal charges:
    "at 5+ charges Nick's attacks can't Miss or be evaded"

that's not ability reduction, it's ability negation...

Does not matter, corvus with prox midnight will not cause the evades to fail either, because it is not a regular evade, it cannot be stopped. It is like that to prevent the bypassing of the mechanic like that.
  • Options
    -sixate- said:

Ghost's crits can be evaded in LOL, Ægon's true accuracy too. I think True Strike shuts down LOL evades. But yeah, it's total bs that they can still evade against stuff that shuts it down.

I don’t think that Ghost’s crits can be evaded in labyrinth. I did a run with her and haven’t been evaded once.

• Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Funny how a video comes out on YT about this very issue and within 24 hours someone posts about the very same issue without mentioning the video. It's always strange how this happens. IF u watch a vid at least give the YouTuber their proper attention for bringing it to your attention. If you didn't see the vid u may wanna check it out by KT1. It gives the response from tech support about why this is happening.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

I don’t think that Ghost’s crits can be evaded in labyrinth. I did a run with her and haven’t been evaded once.

I have had it happen a lot. It never used to. But recently something changed and Rulk and SL were evading me like crazy with Ghost while I was practicing. I explored it with Ægon last week.
  • Options
    TheoncomingstormTheoncomingstorm Posts: 98
    edited October 2019
    Neotwism said:

Funny how a video comes out on YT about this very issue and within 24 hours someone posts about the very same issue without mentioning the video. It's always strange how this happens. IF u watch a vid at least give the YouTuber their proper attention for bringing it to your attention. If you didn't see the vid u may wanna check it out by KT1. It gives the response from tech support about why this is happening.

A) I wasn’t aware that there was a video, I hardly go to YouTube except when I’m having a hard time with content.
    B: I’m not really appreciating your accusatory tone here. If I actually watched a video that covers and answers this issue then why on earth would I be here. Also, WHY the accusation? It’s not like you stumbled on some big mystery here. I got confused over something and came here to get straightforward answers