Labyrinth Explored!

BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
Hey y'all! As the title states I just completed my final 3 paths of LoL yesterday (yup, all one day which is the reason for my delayed post lol).

Completed everything with Aegon using the Star Lord, Fury, Angela, Heimdall synergies. Super excited and wanted to share my accomplishment since I remember starting this game a little over a year ago I believe and seeing the 9,999,999 team power suggestion and thinking it would be impossible.

Pulls were nothing special but was mainly doing it for the T2A and satisfaction of seeing that checked off (till they rain on my parade with the upgraded version)

Feel free to ask questions on my progression and experience. Not the best player but I've definitely learned a lot over my time playing so I should hopefully have something to offer.

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Member Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Firstly, congrats! Lab 100% with a year of playing is a really great achievement!

What rank/sig level was your Aegon? Did you ever come across a point where you wish you’d set him up any differently?

Mine’s currently 4/55 sig 70 (waiting for the T5B to max him out), and I can’t really justify pumping in any more sigs just to get that extra 25% combo carryover (especially as all my sig stones are currently being diverted to Namor).
  • BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
    Thanks! Though I won't deny that I've taken advantage of some of the offers to speed up progression since my job doesn't allow for much arena grinding but it's been an experience for sure.

Mine is 5/65 but I had a bunch of skill sigs so I did my initial and second clears at about 110 sig and ~60% combo retention then bumped him to sig 200. The bump isnt really necessary at all but it was nice not having to build over as many fights especially on certain paths where I want unlockable unlocked sooner than later but easily worked around with skilled play. Main thing it's probably more useful for is getting combos retained higher in AQ and upper level questing like act 6 exploration which I'm doing now.

I ran suicides without coagulation since he removes the debuffs very easily after the first fight but the only thing I considered doing differently was following more of KT1s build with the increased fury duration and possibly effectiveness as well but it wouldn't have made a massive impact I don't believe though I never tested.

Lastly I'd suggest getting used to using his sp3 to bring enemies above sp1 combos without hitting sp3 when able if the sp1 can't be evades fully (like falcon unless I just haven't learned to evade it yet)
  • kubricknolankubricknolan Member Posts: 99
    How many units did it take you to explore it all ?
    Stopped keeping direct track during 4th clear but about 4200 since I kept finding at least one fight Midway through each clear that I struggled on or started getting tired and should've stopped playing during. Could've been significantly less if I'd better prepared for those (watching videos/practicing special evades, etc. )
    edited October 2019

Did you hoard revives/potions before you went in? Also, did you spent units on potions?

No, though that certainly would've made my unit cost much less painful. I only used units on revives and stayed at 40% which was more than sufficient as long as I didn't make mistakes. Many times I'd take a dumb combo and be stuck at 1% (heimdall) for 200 more combo hits and never take another hit so the extra health rarely would've mattered. Times it would are against champs you can't avoid chip damage from (like Falcon as mentioned previously or the occasional Magik debuff when concussion failed to reduce her damage.