Who to R4?

BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just completed exploration of LoL and about to work on act 6 exploration. Debating best champs for it since I already have 5/65 Aegon, CapIW, Omega (those 3 max sig), Magik (awakened), Star Lord (110 sig) And corvus (unawakened) so debating where my versatility needs to come from.

Also got Stark Spidey, Gwenpool, SS, Iceman and AA (all only Spidey and Gwen awakened) already at R4 so my choices are between:

As a note I have 10 T2A so feel free to make a second suggestion in the comments and I'll also be exploring V1 and V2 so the more versatile the better. Thanks!

Who to R4? 14 votes

Void (Sig 200)
35%
SaiyanDrenlinRotellyNightwing6666Championcritic 5 votes
Medusa (Awakened)
0%
Sabretooth (Omega synergy - Awakened)
7%
TROUBL3D 1 vote
Quake (Awakened)
14%
Lvernon15Cupid 2 votes
Venom the Duck
0%
CPT Marvel Movie (can be awakened)
35%
Pool5555XxLoganTDCxXFhfjghhggggjfhfjgScarRealmFeroX_the_fat_hering 5 votes
Hyperion
7%
WarHawk_Taz_1 1 vote
Dr Voodoo (Can be awakened)
0%
Proxima (Corvus Synergy)
0%
Wait for Ghost/Namor/Domino or other big hitters
0%

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Quake (Awakened)
    If you’re good with her it’s a no brainier, one of the best champs and I can say with personal experience she’s an absolute beast for act 6 and all 3 variants
  • BhopBhop Member Posts: 35
    Lvernon15 said:

If you’re good with her it’s a no brainier, one of the best champs and I can say with personal experience she’s an absolute beast for act 6 and all 3 variants

Appreciate that, I'd thought about her but I've been inconsistent since my phone (Samsung) doesn't work quickly enough with the game and my iPad which is seems to randomly have issues with control inputs and I don't want to get smacked down when that happens. Definitely on the table though
  • BhopBhop Member Posts: 35

The only one above Hyperion is Quake. But I guess if you were that practiced/good with her so this post would be out of the question.

Interesting... Now I want to accept your challenge and master Quake