Sparky losing health while running full suicides without ring touched

h3rch3rc Member Posts: 7
Has anyone noticed that stark spidey losing 4% health without being touch when you run full suicides with points in coagulate. It seems to happen to me every time I use him no matter if it’s aq/aw eq arena etc... I’m curiousto know if this is happening to others.

Comments

• LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    h3rc said:

Has anyone noticed that stark spidey losing 4% health without being touch when you run full suicides with points in coagulate. It seems to happen to me every time I use him no matter if it’s aq/aw eq arena etc... I’m curiousto know if this is happening to others.

it happens to everyone, coaculate does not prevent the bleed damage, it lowers it, it also does nothing to prevent the poison damage. Stark spidy is not immune to either poison or bleed.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,692 ★★★★★
    h3rc said:

That kind how it work you get more danmge but lose more ho over time with none imuns champ
  • -sixate--sixate- Member Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Uhm, they are called suicides for a reason.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Member Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Lol just don't run suicides or run suicides with suicide friendly champs
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    h3rc said:

I'm not even sure you can perfectly neutralize the bleed from suicides with willpower and coagulate; if you're running full suicides you will take damage because not only can willpower not heal for more than the bleed and poison combined, poison debuffs themselves reduce the effectiveness of all healing including willpower.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Member Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Hope this helps

DE = 1,25% damage for 16 sec
    LC = 0,6% damage

1,85% -(0,7 × 2 × 1,15 × 0,7)=0,723%

0,723% × 16 sec = 11,6% HP lost

Coagulate 1/3 = 9,6% HP lost

Coagulate 2/3 = 7,6% HP lost

Coagulate 3/3 = 5,7% HP lost

Only DE = 1,25% - 0,805% =

0,445% x 16 sec = 7,1% HP lost

Coagulate 1/3 = 5,1% HP lost