**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Schedule for featured cavalier crystals

Is there any schedule or prediction when the crystal with Black Widow Claire Voyant + Warlock returns?

Comments

• Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    It’ll be roughly 4 months after their release when they are about to be added to the basics.
  • Options
    DementedAllyDementedAlly Posts: 18

Featured Cavalier Crystals that are reruns appear right before the featured champ is added to the basic pool. The chart above (credits to reddit user GABreal95) shows that BW (Claire Voyant) will be added to the basic pool Dec 17th, so expect the featured cav crystals for her to show up Dec 15/16th. (Can't remember if featured crystal reruns go for 24 or 48 hours, if someone could help me with this)
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

Featured Cavalier Crystals that are reruns appear right before the featured champ is added to the basic pool. The chart above (credits to reddit user GABreal95) shows that BW (Claire Voyant) will be added to the basic pool Dec 17th, so expect the featured cav crystals for her to show up Dec 15/16th. (Can't remember if featured crystal reruns go for 24 or 48 hours, if someone could help me with this)

I been looking for an updated basic pool list for ages. Thanks bro.