Champion Spotlight - Old Man Logan

About Old Man Logan:
In an alternate timeline, the villains of Earth and beyond worked together to bring about the downfall of Super Heroes everywhere. Manipulated into hurting his fellow mutants, Wolverine took on a vow of pacifism, swearing to never again pop his claws. 50 years later, when an old friend knocked on his door asking for help on a mission to overthrow the ruling villains, Logan chose to once again do what he did best.

BASE STATS & ABILITIES
* All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
HEALTH: 13,075
ATTACK: 1,047
MAX PI:
WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 3,643

WITH SIGNATURE (99): 4,537
* All stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
HEALTH: 26,216
ATTACK: 2,098
MAX PI:
WITHOUT SIGNATURE: 7,336

WITH SIGNATURE (200): 10,120

Character Class: Mutant
Basic Abilities: Regeneration, Armor Break, Bleed

100% Chance Every 20 Seconds:
  • Old Man Logan gains a Regeneration Buff which heals 1307 Health over 20 seconds. While this Regeneration Buff is active, incoming Bleed effects gain +50% duration but suffers -95% Potency, giving Logan more time to deal with them.
Always Active:
  • You can’t teach an old, stubborn dog new tricks. Logan’s Ability Accuracy cannot be decreased or increased.
While Not Fighting Tech Champions:
  • Logan gains +500 base Critical Resistance and his Special Attack 3 ignores Armor Rating.
Landing Attacks, Blocking Attacks & Being Struck:
  • Logan has a 75% chance to gain a Passive Bleed, lasting 5 seconds which deals 0 damage. Max: 15 Stacks.
Opponent Purifies a Bleed:
  • Logan’s deep-cutting Adamantium causes the opponent to instantly take 785 direct damage for each Bleed they Purified.
Heavy Attacks:
  • First hit has a 100% chance to Refresh the duration of Logan’s 0 damage Passive Bleed effects.
  • Second hit has a 100% chance to Pause the duration of all active Fury Buffs 2 seconds.
SPECIAL ATTACKS
  • Logan removes all Regeneration Buffs and Bleed effects from himself, gaining 1 Fury Buff for each effect removed this way. These Buffs last 12 seconds and grant +136 Attack. Max Stacks: 15.
  • Special Attacks are Unblockable if Logan has 5 or more Fury Buffs.
Special Attack 1:
  • T100% chance to inflict an Armor Break Debuff, removing 1 Armor Up Buff and reducing Armor Rating by 666.7 for 10 seconds.

Special Attack 2:
  • 80% chance per strike to inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 732 damage over 5 seconds. A Critical Hit causes a Critical Bleed, multiplying the Bleed Potency by the Critical Damage Multiplier.

Special Attack 3:
  • 100% chance to inflict a Deep Bleed Debuff which counts as a Bleed effect, lasting 35 seconds and dealing 1570 direct damage.
  • If Logan has 5 or more Fury Buffs, inflict an additional Deep Bleed.
  • While Deep Bleed is active, Logan’s attacks gain +666.7 Critical Rating and ignore Physical Resistance.

Signature Ability - Old Scars:
  • Passive
  • Whenever Logan gains one of his 0 Damage Passive Bleeds, it has a 65% chance to gain +400% duration.
  • Logan’s first Special Attack each fight gains +1395 Attack rating.

SYNERGY BONUSES
Enhanced Adamantium - with M.O.D.O.K. & Wolverine (X-23)
  • M.O.D.O.K: +1000 Energy Resistance if Force Field is active.
  • Wolverine (X-23): Enemy Bleed Debuffs suffer -25% Potency.
  • Old Man Logan: +10% Attack Rating and attacks have a 20% chance to remove 1 Rock Stack or Rock Shield.
  • Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.

No...Not You… - with Mysterio
  • Mysterio: When Regenerating from the use of Reflection Gas, Mysterio heals an additional, flat +10% Health.
  • Old Man Logan: The first time Logan gains a 0 Damage Passive Bleed each fight he gains 2 more. Additionally, his Regeneration rate is increased by +10%.
  • Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate Synergies.

Friends - with Hawkeye
  • All Champions: +130 Armor Rating

Enemies - with Wolverine
  • All Champions: +155 Critical Rating.

Nemesis - with Hulk
  • All Champions: +6% Attack rating.

RECOMMENDED MASTERIES
Recovery
  • Logan has a consistent Regeneration Buff and this will help keep his health high throughout the fight.

Double Edge
  • Old Man Logan has two advantages from Double Edge, in addition to its built-in attack bonus. The first is that he will barely take damage from it and the second is that he can convert it into a Fury Buff with his first Special Attack.

Deep Wounds
  • Much of Logan’s damage comes from Bleed effects on his Special 2 and Special 3 Attacks. Increasing that damage can jump up Logan’s damage per second by a noticeable amount.

Precision
  • One of Logan’s highest damaging ability is his Critical Bleed found on his Special 2 Attack. Making sure he’s hitting those Critical Hits as often as possible can see his Bleed damage spike up.

STRENGTHS
  • Consistent Regeneration
  • Logan’s Regeneration Buff constantly activates throughout the fight, granting Old Man Logan a fair amount of survivability. Launching a Special Attack will convert this into a Fury, so careful timing is essential.

• Large Bleed Damage
  • Between his Deep Bleed on Special 3 and his Critical Bleed on his Special 2 Attack, Logan can dish out a lot of direct damage to allow him to bypass tough armor or resistances.
WEAKNESSES
  • Bleed Dependant
  • Although Logan can use his Special 1 Attack to avoid the use of Bleed, he sacrifices his best damage loop in order to do so and will have a harder time than most dealing with Bleed Immunity.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 240
    Sounds good but is awakening really required?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,367 ★★★

Sounds good but is awakening really required?

i dont think so but its nice to have
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 652 ★★★
    he seems even worse then what he is now!!! 136 fury!!! thats insane
  • NotStarvingNotStarving Posts: 19
    Kalantak said:

What?
    Kalantak said:

hes way better its 15 fury and the point of it is hes Critical Bleed he will have a huge damage
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 231
    edited November 1
    When activating his special 3 while he has bleeds active, are they replaced by fury buffs before or after, and do they count for the extra deep bleed?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 772 ★★★
    I'm so excited
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 863 ★★★
    Kalantak said:

in his beta he had about 275 fury and 2098 on special attack on his signature ability, regen reduced n is on 20 sec, even at 15 fury he'd get max 1360+ attack which is like 50%+ (champs like ghost get double of that in single heavy or cull or i can name 20 more) hard to figure out where does he fit ,damage ,utility,regen? i guess he'll stay where he was 8 months ago (at his permanent spot on a bench)

Pretty much.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 403 ★★★
    Special Attack 2:

O80% chance per strike to inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 732 damage over 5 seconds. A Critical Hit causes a Critical Bleed, multiplying the Bleed Potency by the Critical Damage Multiplier.

Is that supposed to be 0.80% or 80%
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 403 ★★★
    What about existing synergy with sabertooth?
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 381 ★★
    Did anything change besides changing his regen from every 10 secs to every 20? Why all the extra time? If you have the time, can a mod answer a few questions? Have they changed his base stats at all? Also, the domino and sabretooth synergies will be staying the same? Ive been eagerly awaiting this buff and am all set to r4, was in the beta and really enjoyed him, just need to know what changed, ty
  • Rotelly said:

Special Attack 2:

O80% chance per strike to inflict a Bleed Debuff, dealing 732 damage over 5 seconds. A Critical Hit causes a Critical Bleed, multiplying the Bleed Potency by the Critical Damage Multiplier.

Is that supposed to be 0.80% or 80%

80%. Got that typo fixed.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 381 ★★
    Tedders said:

i hope these bleed regen and fury numbers are for the max 4 star not the 5 star

I think its always for the 4 star on the spotlight, looking at the regen numbers that has to be the 4 star version, doesnt make sense for a r5, i really hope thats the case, i wish they would answer the questions about his existing synergies and give some info on the regen and fury numbers for the 5 star, although i doubt they will
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 393 ★★
    Better than nothing I suppose, synergies are very disappointing.
    edited November 1
    Kalantak said:

in his beta he had about 275 fury and 2098 on special attack on his signature ability, regen reduced n is on 20 sec, even at 15 fury he'd get max 1360+ attack which is like 50%+ (champs like ghost get double of that in single heavy or cull or i can name 20 more) hard to figure out where does he fit ,damage ,utility,regen? i guess he'll stay where he was 8 months ago (at his permanent spot on a bench)

there is some misunderstanding in what you said announcement is for an r5 4*

the 5 star has thos state

Tedders said:

I think its always for the 4 star on the spotlight, looking at the regen numbers that has to be the 4 star version, doesnt make sense for a r5, i really hope thats the case, i wish they would answer the questions about his existing synergies and give some info on the regen and fury numbers for the 5 star, although i doubt they will
    136+136 = 275 so it has not been nerf the state in this post are for a maxed 5 star
    Torah13 said:

It seems that you just made him worse. Congrats guys! You just keep letting us down.

hes still like the beta the state in the spotlight are for a maxed 4 star the only changed thing is hes regen cool down time
    Tedders said:

is is for a maxed 4 star
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 256
    Am I understanding this right or not. Please someone enlighten me;

Is he immune-like to bleed debuffs? Like Omega red? But in one condition; as long as he has regen buff?

So if his buff is removed somehow (nullified or heal blocked) he’s not immune-like to bleed effects?

If so why the hell his sig ability gives %400 duration to bleeds in this fragile position? I want answers.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,212 ★★★★
    I wasn't in the beta; but I seem to remember some talk about him inflicting Armour Shattered Vs Skill champs? That's gone, now?

Also, some tweaks to his Passive bleeds; which used to happen less frequently than described above (45% chance, according to Otriux's details). So it isn't all bad.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 652 ★★★
    well i hope its for 4* max then. if numbers r double for max 5* then he might someday work somewhere but not sure still if he fits anywhere, on bleed nodes his regen buff wont start at begining so he wont work there as well