Champion Spotlight - Old Man Logan

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    edited November 2019

issamaf80 said:

Webby72 said:

@Liss_Bliss_ I meant for Mysterio. A flat 10% health reads to me as instantly regenerating 10% health every time reflection gas expires, which can be triggered on the sp1

It does sound great for Mysterio.
    old man logan regen is way better then it was and it can be even boosted more with Sabretooth and domino synergy and this Mysterio synergy

- Old Man Logan: +120% Regeneration Rate when hitting opponents.

Weapon X Strike Team with Old Man Logan or Sabretooth. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Domino: Each time Domino avoids an attack by Dashing Back, the chance for her to be Lucky increases by +6% the next time she fills a Bar of Power.

Old Man Logan or Sabretooth: Regeneration and Fury are 12% more effective.

Old Man Logan: The first time Logan gains a 0 Damage Passive Bleed each fight he gains 2 more. Additionally, his Regeneration rate is increased by +10%.
    Even more I’m feeling like they just needed to make his fury and cruelty proc more reliably and that’s it.
    the pre buff was bad i like this new one better lets wait until he buff is live and test it
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Webby72 said:

@Liss_Bliss_ I meant for Mysterio. A flat 10% health reads to me as instantly regenerating 10% health every time reflection gas expires, which can be triggered on the sp1

old man logan regen is way better then it was and it can be even boosted more with Sabretooth and domino synergy and this Mysterio synergy

Weapon X Strike Team with Old Man Logan or Sabretooth. Unique Synergy: Does not stack with duplicate synergies.

Domino: Each time Domino avoids an attack by Dashing Back, the chance for her to be Lucky increases by +6% the next time she fills a Bar of Power.

Old Man Logan: The first time Logan gains a 0 Damage Passive Bleed each fight he gains 2 more. Additionally, his Regeneration rate is increased by +10%.
    Even more I’m feeling like they just needed to make his fury and cruelty proc more reliably and that’s it.
    the pre buff was bad i like this new one better lets wait until he buff is live and test it
    I’m a little salty about the passive regen. Still no 5 or 6 star Deadpool and now OML loses his too.

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Webby72 said:

I’m a little salty about the passive regen. Still no 5 or 6 star Deadpool and now OML loses his too.
    deadpool dosent have a passive regen
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 2,735 ★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Webby72 said:

Erm - it's his Awakened ability.

You know, Proper (Red) Deadpool.

Not DPX.

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Webby72 said:

Erm - it's his Awakened ability.

You know, Proper (Red) Deadpool.

Not DPX.
    Oh yeah that's true based on he's power meter
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,241 ★★★★
    Webby72 said:

Ahhhhh. Gotcha
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    As someone who uses suicides, this looks way worse off than before the beta / proposed buffs. if i'm reading it correctly it looks as if I will use my special, take recoil damage, then have to wait 20 seconds before my next regen buff will even kick in?!
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Neonoctis said:

As someone who uses suicides, this looks way worse off than before the beta / proposed buffs. if i'm reading it correctly it looks as if I will use my special, take recoil damage, then have to wait 20 seconds before my next regen buff will even kick in?!

That’s a good question. From the videos I saw it didn’t proc again immediately after specials or at a multiple of 20 seconds from the start of the fight or immediately after an L3 that should stop the clock since it can’t run during the animation.
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 326 ★★
    Well everybody please go to seatins beta test video you can see passive bleed starts at 0:03 and expiers at 0:15 so 12 secs passive bleed and kabam is simply telling lies.. Nerf is what they did
  • FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 326 ★★
    Kabam if you wanted for no one to use him should have rather kept him as he is now, no buff at all what is the point of this effort put in vain
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 52
    @Fabwizi thats his awakened ability kicking in. Go back and watch the video, the shortest passive bleeds are only 5 seconds. As much as I hate to say it, kabam hasn’t changed much from the beta except for text. The beta was working the same as he is purposed in this spotlight EXCEPT for the sp1 change and small regen buff. Everything else is the same if you go back and watch the videos, yes the text says passive bleeds last 14 seconds but they only last 5 unless they get helped out by his awakened ability, yes the text says his regen is 10 seconds but go back and watch the video, it’s for 20 seconds. I wanted OML to be buffed more but we’re stuck with this.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 7,620 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

well i hope its for 4* max then. if numbers r double for max 5* then he might someday work somewhere but not sure still if he fits anywhere, on bleed nodes his regen buff wont start at begining so he wont work there as well

The stats for these are pretty much always the 4*
    TripleB said:

@Fabwizi thats his awakened ability kicking in. Go back and watch the video, the shortest passive bleeds are only 5 seconds. As much as I hate to say it, kabam hasn’t changed much from the beta except for text. The beta was working the same as he is purposed in this spotlight EXCEPT for the sp1 change and small regen buff. Everything else is the same if you go back and watch the videos, yes the text says passive bleeds last 14 seconds but they only last 5 unless they get helped out by his awakened ability, yes the text says his regen is 10 seconds but go back and watch the video, it’s for 20 seconds. I wanted OML to be buffed more but we’re stuck with this.

there is not 14 sec bleed that was the leaked old man logan before hes beta

in the beta hes text says 5 sec

• slackerslacker Posts: 100
    LOL! there are people still mistake between leaked info and beta and complain about how short the passive bleed is ,made the existence of heavy and sig ability like a joke
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 55
    I don't understand why the healing wasn't left as a passive buff. Could have built around the one good thing he had going for him. Seems in this new release OML should have been given an ability similar to Angela's where he can stack healing buffs if x amount of damage is taken.

Hopefully he's better than this is reading.
    slacker said:

LOL! there are people still mistake between leaked info and beta and complain about how short the passive bleed is ,made the existence of heavy and sig ability like a joke

sadly yes
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 164
    I'm looking at my beta videos...I can tell you it was not 5 seconds.

I'm looking at my beta videos...I can tell you it was not 5 seconds.

its 5 sec

• RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 164
    Actually maybe it was 5 seconds...my beta oml was duped and im counting 9 to 10 seconds. That's roughly in line with the sig ability. I have like 3 vids of different fights...so maybe my sig ability rng was good. Was always able to get to 15 by the time i was ready for sp2.
    I still wish regen was passive. He better still have ST synergy, otherwise he will be just another champ.

Actually maybe it was 5 seconds...my beta oml was duped and im counting 9 to 10 seconds. That's roughly in line with the sig ability. I have like 3 vids of different fights...so maybe my sig ability rng was good. Was always able to get to 15 by the time i was ready for sp2.
    I still wish regen was passive. He better still have ST synergy, otherwise he will be just another champ.

yes its 5 sec and yes the sig at max give him +400% duration yeah he will still have ST synergy and Domino synergy

should be good

• I left an earlier comment not about anything specific just upset in general w wording and overall execution of the rollout, that being said I went back and watched beta vids and his regen ALWAYS went away w the activation of a special, so my bad for any so called venom I was spewing
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 334 ★★
    Just tested out he new oml and im still taking full damage from Double Edge. Shouldn't it be reduced to 5 percent?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 165
    Logans regen isnt mitigating bleed damage at all it seems, i have 1 point in coagulate and i'm taking way to much bleed damage at the start of the fight.

pre-buff i was gaining health with suicide masteries.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Dear Kabam,
    Please provide us with Rank Down Tickets for OML nerf and my points are listed below.

1.OML most desiered and leathel weapon of passive regen no more exists.
    2.His regen is now interacting with Nullify and Buffet , OML losing his utility.
    3.His massive Burst Damage with Cruelty and Fury on getting hit is gone, as an average player I used to get hit a lot.
    4.Now much impact I can see on his damage output.
    5.He now takes more bleed damage from suacides and in genral.

RDT for what, you should have waited until he was released until you ranked him up. Even so he’s much better than he was before...plus I think some of his abilities like armour break are bugged right now.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,838 ★★★

Will rank down tickets be issued like she-hulk for those who had old man logan ranked up way before the update was even announced? Ive had my old man logan for about a year or 2 at rank 5 and the update doesn't fit with what i use him for anymore. Can i get a rank down ticket

I guess they won't do it, as there are no tens forum threads and YouTube vids saying they nerfed oml. At very least, I can't call it a buff, looks more like a rework. I actually ranked up my oml because of his heavy chaining, just like I did with shehulk. As it is atm, his heavy is worse for sure, yet he relies on it

As for buff, here my humble suggestions on how to fix it
    chang his furies to passive, keep furies converted limit per sp at 15 but raised total limit up to 40-50. Also if cap is reached, replace the next to expire ones with newer. May adjust good fury potence, but honestly, even with all those buffs he wouldn't be any close to top muts
    Change regen back to passive and reduce bleed damage always, like or. Can scale it back to lower value

Overall oml looks bad. Other buffed champs were defenetly better, and each for some increased utility. Sh and sg - slow, venom - ignores evade, carnage - power gain, colossus - immunities + permanent armor
    Oml had his bleed reduction nerfed and didn't get anything instead. If used right, he was dealing similar damage before the buff, or just wasn't in your control when to convert those charges.

Also no idea why it took them half a year
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    So amidst all of the chaos and everything that has happened this past week. Are their still people working on fixing these bugs in OML and also working on fixing the Aegon bug? I get that everyone else is much more focused on the compensation for their AQ/AW that they missed out on but there are people in game that aren't in Ally's and are still curious as to why these champs are still bugged? Not trying to come at this from a point of negativity. Honestly just curious if they are still being looked into......