Champion Spotlight - Colossus

13»

Comments

• So.... If I remove the parry mastery, I always get a 1 second stun (regardless of limber) with Colossus on well time blocks, similar to how Domino can bypass limber with Massacre synergy?

Maybe not. Colossus says will stun for 1 second without Parry, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that opponent or node buffs can’t reduce that (ie, Rogue or Limber)
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 365 ★★
    edited November 2019
    So the newer champion Vision Aarkus frostbite and armor break will not work on the newly buffed Colossus, is that correct?

Only tech champions can armor break Colossus. how is that possible?

Isn’t it like making the strongest sword; which can break any shield, then making a shield that is impervious to any sword.. double contradiction..

I’m stating a fact here, it’s not negative comment.. but if moderators block me. other consumers should see how kabam treats it’s paying consumers.

I was curious about this since I rank up unawaken Vision Aarkus to 3/45 over LC sig40 over KK sig80 over unduped Proxima Midnight over Symbiote Spidey sig40
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    edited November 2019
    Will the omega red - colossus and Emma frost - colossus synergies remain the same as now?
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 223 ★★
    @Ragnaroky12 thats already been answered. Try the search option.

They are the same as the ones in the beta I believe, not the same as the current synergies.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,224 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

So the newer champion Vision Aarkus frostbite and armor break will not work on the newly buffed Colossus, is that correct?

Isn’t it like making the strongest sword; which can break any shield, then making a shield that is impervious to any sword.. double contradiction..

I’m stating a fact here, it’s not negative comment.. but if moderators block me. other consumers should see how kabam treats it’s paying consumers.

I was curious about this since I rank up unawaken Vision Aarkus to 3/45 over LC sig40 over KK sig80 over unduped Proxima Midnight over Symbiote Spidey sig40

It’s a game. It has its own internal logic and that class relationship is consistent with other champs. Aarkus is also weak against Thing and Man-Thing.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 305 ★★
    edited November 2019
    I actually think the updated version from beta for Colossus sounds better. Maybe I’m the only one. OML sounds a little sketchy though but we all need to chill until these updates are live.

For people complaining about the OR synergy, it’s been adjusted to be consistent with other ramp up attack synergies like the Rulk/SheHulk synergy. I mean Christ at 20% attack rating for potentially 20 armor ups would give him an additional 400% attack boost.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 436 ★★★
    psp742 said:

But it doesn't say anything about nullify. Mystic champs should be able to eat him alive. Morning Star and Voodoo for example would just either one shot or melt him. Mordo, Magik, etc or champs who can prevent buffs also.
  • Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 25
    Been so hyped for this 61 hits with my 4/55 colossus vs winter soldier did not disappoint
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 223 ★★
    What’s the OR synergy armour ups like for Colossus? They don’t appear to count towards the cap, and can’t be converted into indefinite ones. Is this correct?
  • Meme_Emergency1Meme_Emergency1 Posts: 24
    edited November 2019
    I have not received my hero updates yet
  • Need to download the newest Game Update from AppStore/PlayStore, revised champ versions are included when you have the new game update.
  • Thanks 😃
  • krismaykrismay Posts: 1
    krismay said:

Can i trade in for a 5 star colossus??

krismay said:

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 4,204 Guardian
    krismay said:

Stop spamming.
    You can get 5* Colossus same way as getting any other 5*. By opening 5* Crystals.
    He has been in 5* Basic Crystal since forever, and is even in 6* Basic Crystal as well now.

There is no trading, trade-ups from lower Star Rating, exchanges, bartering, converting, or mutating (no pun intended).