Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Corvus

Has the list of Avenger charges for Corvus been changed? I’ve always gotten 2 from Civil Warrior in AQ. A tech charge and an Avenger charge. Today, on map 5 in AQ, I did not get my Avenger charge. Has the list been changed or is this a mistake on Kabam’s side?

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    I think you might be mistaken. To my recollection (and I actually like the champ and play with him still), Civil Warrior has never carried the #Avengers tag. He's from a post-civil war reality; so presumably had to leave the Avengers to oppose Iron Man at the time.

https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Civil_Warrior
  • Options
    Gr81Gr81 Posts: 41
    😂😂😂 I’ve been using Corvus well over a year since the gwenpool event and yes, Civil Warrior gives you an Avenger charge. Just like Ant man, just like the Black Panthers. The Spideys do not which is weird but you can get an evade charge. Anyway, it is on Kabam’s end, they are handling the problem now. Just got a letter back from them concerning the issue.
  • Options
    Your argument for him leaving is like saying Captain America is no longer an Avenger since he went back to the 40s and 50s. Civil Warrior will always be considered one even if he’s not tagged.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    Civil warrior was never an avenger. You are likeli mistaken here
  • Options
    GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Gr81 said:

😂😂😂 I’ve been using Corvus well over a year since the gwenpool event and yes, Civil Warrior gives you an Avenger charge. Just like Ant man, just like the Black Panthers. The Spideys do not which is weird but you can get an evade charge. Anyway, it is on Kabam’s end, they are handling the problem now. Just got a letter back from them concerning the issue.

Telling lies?
  • Options
    Civil Warrior is Steve Rogers. He is Captain America with body armor.
  • Options
    SMH. Thanks for the help guys.
  • Options
    Look I was asking a question, and no I got the standard auto response before that. I feel like banging my head right now. Have any of you ran map 5 in AQ? Because I do it every week and I get a tech charge and an Avenger charge from Civil Warrior every week. Until this one. I’m done with this conversation. My question wasn’t am I wrong bc I know I’m not. The question was has the list changed or is it on Kabam’s end.
  • Options
    You forgot Ant man. You get a charge from him as well in case you’re curious....
  • Options
    Gr81 said:

Civil Warrior is Steve Rogers. He is Captain America with body armor.

That really doesnt matter. Captain America (classic) and Captain America IW are avengers. Steve Rogers Is NOT an avenger.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Gr81 said:

You forgot Ant man. You get a charge from him as well in case you’re curious....

Ant-Man is tagged #Avenger in MCOC. Civil Warrior has not ever been tagged as #Avenger. Spider-Man is also not tagged #Avenger either and not sure why you ever even brought them up.

I used to play map 5 every series and have never gotten a charge from him nor from any quest. Funny how you can't produce any proof other than "I know I did".

If Civil Warrior was 2 charges, long time Corvus users like myself would have known about him.
  • Options
    Long time Corvus users like yourself? I got him a month after he came out. And a lot of people do know. Obviously I can’t produce proof bc it’s not working, but believe me, when it’s fixed, I’ll show you a video for proof.
  • Options
    😂🤣😂🤣 much appreciated. Talk to ya later guys.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gr81 said:

Antman was one of the founding avengers (in the comics), civil warrior was never an avenger, because he is from an alternate timeline. Here is a list of the avengers that was put together for specifically for CG:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/918maf/list_of_avengers/

You will note that civil warrior is not on that list.

I ran map 5 for like a year, I now run map 6.

I have a feeling when support finally tells you that you are wrong we will never hear from you.
  • Options
    You have my word, wrong or right, I will post the letter.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    You or so wrong
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    "A lot of people know" is the same as saying "Everyone is quitting MCOC". Which is completely made up data tailored to fit an argument.

It’s not the same at all. The reason I said a lot know, is because the letter I received from Kabam mentioned that there have been “a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue.” That isn’t tailored data, that is fact. The other would be a rumor. I spoke with a friend and he believes it was a bug and that they are trying to fix it. I have no idea. I was simply asking why I was getting a charge and no longer am. I know he’s not tagged, just like cap WW2 isn’t. It makes sense that they both wouldn’t give a charge. But the point, is that he was giving one. Their letter should answer mine and the other contacts on why this was, though I believe my buddy may be right and that it was a bug they are in the process of correcting. We’ll see.
  • Options
    You received a generic response. It really wasn't because of the content.
    They often do that when they have a lot of pending tickets
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gr81 said:

"A lot of people know" is the same as saying "Everyone is quitting MCOC". Which is completely made up data tailored to fit an argument.

It’s not the same at all. The reason I said a lot know, is because the letter I received from Kabam mentioned that there have been “a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue.” That isn’t tailored data, that is fact. The other would be a rumor. I spoke with a friend and he believes it was a bug and that they are trying to fix it. I have no idea. I was simply asking why I was getting a charge and no longer am. I know he’s not tagged, just like cap WW2 isn’t. It makes sense that they both wouldn’t give a charge. But the point, is that he was giving one. Their letter should answer mine and the other contacts on why this was, though I believe my buddy may be right and that it was a bug they are in the process of correcting. We’ll see.

It is the same, because you dont really know if a lot of people know, in fact you are going off hearsay, because we dont even know if their message is correct. People in the bugs section get that response a lot, even when they eventually say there is no bug.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,097 ★★★★★
    Gr81 said:

It was a generic response. Even if they are getting several tickets, it could be the people you've talked to that you keep mentioning in your posts submitting the same tickets. It could also be you submitting tickets over and over again, there's really no telling who quantifies the "a lot" in this story. I've had Corvus since his release and Civil Warrior was released before Corvus. I have never gotten more than the tech charge from beating him. Never in the history of me having Corvus has it happened. You are flat out wrong. If it was the case, you'd see it around the forums yet every response you get on this thread says you are wrong and that my friend is "a lot".
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,245 ★★★★★
    Gr81 said:

Nop it not a bug and neither what u send was just because ther didn’t read what u told them ther just automatically responded to you with a copy pass messages
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Check the video reviews going back to release - CW has never had an #Avengers tag. If you've ever got two charges from fighting him then either you are wrong or it was a bug. Localised entirely on your device.
  • Options
    Poster of AVENGERS, for when those Tag Hero Use Events were created (Avenger, Guardian, etc). Only addition since is the Hawkeye turned RONIN champ...

• Options
    j_money1j_money1 Posts: 27
    Graydrox said:

The only reasonable explanation for this is the Mandela effect. Gr81 you are from a different dimension. Happy to have you here.

Lol I came here to say this as well. I swear up and down that warmachine used to give both tech and avengers charges, but everyone I've mentioned it to hasn't had the same experience. I'm just a traveler that apparently made a pit stop in your dimension.