**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on this guy for Future content please

So yesterday i opened 5 cavs hoping for guilly 2099. Got this badboy

Yes im talkin bout heimdall. I know sumthing of his synergies, but the question is, does he help for 6.2 completion/maybe exploration? 6.1 and all variants are done to 100%. Maybe someone can bring in some light to my mind if he's useful in some way. Im usually running ghost plus synergies, so there are 2 free spots on the questing team.

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

So yesterday i opened 5 cavs hoping for guilly 2099. Got this badboy

Yes im talkin bout heimdall. I know sumthing of his synergies, but the question is, does he help for 6.2 completion/maybe exploration? 6.1 and all variants are done to 100%. Maybe someone can bring in some light to my mind if he's useful in some way. Im usually running ghost plus synergies, so there are 2 free spots on the questing team.

If you have a 5/6* hela or angela he opens up more options for the 6.2.2 sinister boss. Its caustic temper so you need poison immune and an active fury so it let's you use a champ like quake or gulk by giving you the ability to get a permanent fury with that synergy
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    i have 5* hela, yes. good to know. does that work for every champ?

i have 5* hela, yes. good to know. does that work for every champ?

Yes with him and hela/angela in the team any champ can dash back and hold block forna few seconds to get a permanent fury buff
    I found quake to be the easiest for that fight as you never have to deal with the passive shocks you get after his specials or his specials at all. Gulk is probably next best option
    much appreciated @Worknprogress ;)
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    And also, the cheat-death synergy he has can help you when shoot happens
    my experience so far: fought him once with r5 ghost and spammed heavies till SP3, rinse and repeat. this was the only way for me to take him down. and always phased the poison and incinerate off to get more furies
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yeah like work said, having the 6 star version gives you access to his synergies for Act 6. The cheat death is always nice. As a champ on his own, he's pretty decent once you get a few furies stacked up, and he does have true strike which is a very nice ability. He's not always going to crack the list of top options for a quest but he will have his uses for sure.