**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening champions

I have finished act 4 getting close too uncollected and I have begun to realize that there are TONS of champions that are “only good with awakened ability” or are sooo much better with their awakened ability. And with the crystal pools getting larger, I find it hard to not only get a good champion, but duping it! I still think the calendar update is good, but what if we had awakening gem crystals? We could have the shards in calenders and other content to make them a bit easier to acquire. same with sig stones

Awakening champions 15 votes

Yessir
60%
Jwallace25TerraLiss_Bliss_TehsigzorzNeotwismDankPlutoEdeuinkDark_Bubbles10TheDrakonian 9 votes
Maybe
20%
ChampioncriticmonomuggJohnHS 3 votes
Shut up definitely not
20%
DOKTOROKTOPUSX_Factor_AgentHellow 3 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    By crystals I meant awakening gem crystal shards
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Yessir
    I recall seeing a similar post being made about this. I'll say the same thing here.
    It would allow for easier Awakenings but not stupidly easy. Perhaps 10k shards for a 4* one and 15k for 5* one, and have events give around 2-3k for completion and 3k for explore. Could be a nice addition
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Maybe
    As long as there aren't TOO many of them. It shouldn't be ridiculous, but access to 4* AGs should be a little easier with the size of the champion pool these days.
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Yessir
    I made a similar poll asking for awakening gem shards. The majority thought it was a good idea. It is something that is greatly needed in my opinion. Otherwise, it will take years, literally, to awaken some champs. I know because it took me years to awaken some 4 star champs. He's link to the poll. Hopefully Kabam hears us and implements this.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166094/would-you-like-to-see-awakening-gem-crystal-shards-added-to-the-game#latest