**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Duped Medusa a good option as first R5 5*?

Is Duped Medusa a good option as first R5 5*? 73 votes

Yes
89%
PantherusNZthetaman23Disbanded_pensDob1616RaganatorLosspikabiew78TendersquadDrenlinallinashesR41nb0wm4g1cSungjAquamaLvernon15Duke_SilverkikiFurieuxJohnLocke117CupidTaZ_4178My_Superior 65 votes
No
10%
MikeyBoi69Nitro422DankestChefStanceNeotwismCrumb3307Legendary_PoeySteel_Ball_Run 8 votes

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Depends. Have you 100% Act 5?

What are your other options?
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    Yes and no, She can be a great defender for AW or just a great character in general if you can play her right. However I think that there are better cosmic's then her. Do you have Hyperion, Corvus? They would probably be more worth it.
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Yes
    Medusa was my first r5. She carried me trough so much of content including labyrinth first run. Even if she is an old character still after applying armor shatter her damage is insanely big, plus if there is any robots in Monthly event or act6 she rolls over them with ease.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes
    She was my first r5, shes an absolute monster
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Yes
    Shes also very consistent, her abilities and damage are very consistent, sp2 bleeds are very nice when shattered and if they arent shattered u get a gauranteed 2.5 sec stun, and shutting down robots comes in useful over and over
  • S2_BlizzardS2_Blizzard Posts: 24
    Yes
    She's very good.. in some scenarios.. for example after applying armor shatter her damage is insanely big... but it depends in what r u looking for.. about the content.. i mean there are more powerful cosmic champs like hyperion o r corvus as well... :D
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 790 ★★★
    Yes
    Medusa was my 2nd r5 last year. She has been an amazing champ for me, but I've never used her a ton for general questing because she was always on AWD. Honestly for most stuff, I use Corvus instead. She's clutch against robots and has good damage, but needs synergies for full potential.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Yes
    Absolutely. I only have her as 4* and still love her awesomeness.