**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance team revives, are u joking??

So at this point in the game we really need kabam to adress the issues summoners are having with all levels of team revives. When we have champions with health pools of 20k to 25k+ health. I mean a level 3 alliance team revive gives u 4200 health, that's a little over 16% of a 25k health pool, FOR A LEVEL 3!!! Now most of us have been playing long enough to know that alot of times everything that's effected by chances in the game aren't always considered so kabam tends to be late to the party alot of times but I and alot of other summoners feel that this issue is way past due to be addressed, so please look into this, I'm not saying create a level 8 alliance team revives, cause I'm sure kabam would charge 1000 units+ for it, but I'd love to see u guys switch over to % based revives for alliances like is done for the regular/solo revives, so thanks for the platform, really hope to see this addressed in early 2020 at the latest.