**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great synergy team for OML

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
For anyone who wants to try out logan in some quests i thought id share the team ive been using bc it makes playing him really fun, a little bummed about the bugs after all the tweaking and testing but im still having a blast playing him.

Been using him with nick fury and cap marvel movie which gives him 20% increased fury duration and 10% attack but with the increased duration its possible to keep the furies up from sp2 to sp2, it feels like the duration his furies should be just on their own but it makes a big difference... And then colossus and domino which lets him start with a bar of power as well as 12%fury and regen potency. Works great for questing just messing about in act 5. Starting with 1 bar lets u get to a sp2 quick and its easy to launch it with 15 passives and if it crits the fight is either over or a combo or two more and its a wrap. Mostly, its just plain fun, thought id share as its night and day using him by himself and with the full synergy support team. Has anyone else found any good teams for him??

Comments

• Options
    I haven't tried yet but wanna run him with ST
  • Options
    Ah thats right! I havent tried that one yet either, i read somewhere that it wasnt working but would like to try for myself with ST and also domino for 12% potency and 120% when hitting from ST should make for a really nice boost to the regen
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    Great shout with the synergy team! Made him way more fun to play! Only issue is if i’m bringing that team into quest, OML is never going to get used...
  • Options
    16wegnerk said:

Great shout with the synergy team! Made him way more fun to play! Only issue is if i’m bringing that team into quest, OML is never going to get used...

Lol i had the same thought, OML is growing on me quite a bit, getting a nice little playstyle down with him and he can dish it out
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Tried it, def not broken and it works really well and makes his regen pretty legit, with both domino and ST on the team he goes from 43 a tick to 130 a tick when striking at r3 so its a big difference, he actually heals up really fast when youre pounding on the enemy
  • Options
    Another great synergy team is the oml trinity. That’s oml, a garbage bag, and a trash can.
  • Options

Another great synergy team is the oml trinity. That’s oml, a garbage bag, and a trash can.

Lol at least hes fun to play, crit bleeds ticking for 1,100 at r3 are pretty nice, i guess what kinda sucks is they weren't too far off from a great champ they just for whatever reason made some bad choices.... Keep the regen passive, dont consume on specials and keep the bleed resistance mechanic so its always active, increase the duration and maybe potency of the furies by 20-30% and youve got a banger..... Throw in the armor shattered on sp1 from the datamined abilities and increase passive bleed duration to 10 seconds unduped and he would really be something
  • Options

I have a better synergy. Maxed out sig 200 Sunspot, Mephisto/Hela for crit and Warlock/Cable for extra ability accuracy during specials. Works like a charm.

Sounds good, sadly i dont have sunspot so ill have to wait on that one but i can see it being bangin
  • Options
    snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62

I have a better synergy. Maxed out sig 200 Sunspot, Mephisto/Hela for crit and Warlock/Cable for extra ability accuracy during specials. Works like a charm.

I am pretty sure you can’t increase old man Logan’s ability accuracy because of his always active feature where you can’t teach an old dog new tricks Logan’s ability accuracy can not be decreased or increased
  • Options

Tried it, def not broken and it works really well and makes his regen pretty legit, with both domino and ST on the team he goes from 43 a tick to 130 a tick when striking at r3 so its a big difference, he actually heals up really fast when youre pounding on the enemy
    Sweet, I need to rank up domino it seems haha