**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arenas User Experience VS Network Issues

Hi Kabam team - not sure if this has been discussed before however it's certainly one of the most poor user experiences in your game which unfortunately happens now and then.

When playing arenas and there's a network issue during a fight, whenever the signal comes back the fight is lost. This happens even when a fight is already won. Now this is incredible frustrating - specially when you already built your streak and have been playing for a couple days. In fact for me is such a turn off that more often than never this is reason enough to quit that arena.

Lets face it, the grind is boring and we do it, because we have to it and there's not many alternatives for those rewards. I understand arenas are your best game feature for user retention - I can live with that, and it's an option for users to do it or not. But starting a streak from scratch when you did nothing wrong is arguably the most excruciating experiences in MCOC.

From my POV, this is an external factor so not really Kabam's or the user/player fault, however, the later is the one getting damaged. Now, I can understand that replacing the mechanics with win wouldn't make sense as well as it leaves a lot of room for exploitation. But maybe being a bit more neutral and giving us the opportunity to start from scratch?

Maybe some sort of temporary local signal/cache/cookie that stores a variable of win/lost during the down period and uploads the info when connection is available? This is just me thinking out loud - I'm no expert but was wondering (and urging your teams) and UX experts to give a proper thought on this for a more user-friendly user solution.

Thanks