**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did I miss something?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Loaded up AW and I see this.

Did I miss an announcement of Pre Fight abilities coming to AW? And would this be a step in the direction of synergies coming too?

Comments

• Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Never seen it, but im guessing someone has placed Night Monkey, HT or someone else with a pre fight ability as a defender and thats why its showing?

And dude, grind some arena. That gold wont give you much ;)
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Loaded up AW and I see this.

Did I miss an announcement of Pre Fight abilities coming to AW? And would this be a step in the direction of synergies coming too?

preflight already work in AW, this is because Reed has a prefight cross fight abilities that work on other champions, or in particular can put debuffs on the opposing champ that any of his team can use.
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

Never seen it, but im guessing someone has placed Night Monkey, HT or someone else with a pre fight ability as a defender and thats why its showing?

And dude, grind some arena. That gold wont give you much ;)

I was over 1,500,000 I just ranked a few champs.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Wow, i didn't know they started having this option. Last i heard u couldn't select prefight abilities on defenders. Does anyone know when this started?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Wow, i didn't know they started having this option. Last i heard u couldn't select prefight abilities on defenders. Does anyone know when this started?

That is not how it works. The attackers, if it is reed richards, and activate a prefight that the rest of his team on attack can use, you still cannot do pre-fight on defense..