**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6*s is game over

you have the ability to improve the game and make it more challenging and fun without adding another level of characters. Disappointed kabam. I had hopes ever since you at least started changing bosses for aq but improvements seemed to have stalled. My wish list:
-change aq and opponents every week.
-access to nodes for players to use in events like boosts
-add ability to upgrade current rosters ie 3* to 4*
-change aq and war from team of 3 to 5
-hurry up with battleworld and don't make it the same lame a** set up

Comments

• Why do you need a team of 5 for AQ?
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Why do you need a team of 5 for AQ?

So people can take on harder maps that they would not be able to with only 3 champs. Why work harder when you can have everything made easy?
  • ChrisA19978ChrisA19978 Posts: 55
    I agree star champs is not creative and why it's time to jump ship. I feel like all that time I wasted getting 4 stars was for nothing as they will be the new 3 star which I don't use and haven't used in anything but Arena for well over a year now.They should have done a poll of what made more sense making the 4 and 5 star be able to rank higher or add a 6 star pretty sure most would have said make it where 4 and 5 star champs to be ranked higher why do I want to star a new collection of champs 2 years into the game. It's basically starting from scratch.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I think people are making a lot of assumptions. They have not said anything about putting 6*s in AQ or AW. And furthermore the value 6*s will bring to hard story quests will be nice:
    fx1u7zz9d0k6.png
    I'll refrain from rushing to judgment just yet.
  • You ask for challenging and yet you want 5 attackers instead of 3 as well as noded buffs for your champions...They'll close this thread anyways as it isn't in the least constructive at all
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I actually like the idea of five attackers. It could be paired with longer more challenging maps and thirty minute timers. It seems like it could be fun. Just playing devils advocate. I certainly don't think they should just add two extra attackers to the system as it works now.
  • Looks like boosts are coming to war now
  • I figured 5 attackers would be more interesting than going up to 6*s. I love the synergies.
  • Yes Purveyor!!!!!