**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Juggs deserves more credit than he gets

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
Is juggs an underwhelming champ that needs buff? Yes
Does he serve niche matchups which greatly makes your life easier? Yes

Juggs made delirium a cake walk and I am actually glad I got him as a 6 star(also used him for a few quests in variant 2 against hyperion)

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Always nice to hear someone appreciating the niche applications of otherwise sub-par champions. Like using OG Hulk against Caustic Temper nodes...

Juggs was my first 5/50 Mystic as I had no other options for a very long time.

I agree, he's particularly effective against Hypes actually; if you bait out a few specials and throw regular Heavies to Stagger his Power Gain buffs. Even better if he's Awakened and you can throw regular Unstoppable Heavies.

The little microbuffs he's had over time do make him (a bit) better than he's credited for. He even got a little extra synergy buff with Colossus this week - still has the double dose of Precision (very useful for this low-critting champ), but now also gets an extra 2s Unstoppable at the start of the match (just in case you'd missed that).
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He still sucks, that’s basically his only use and I’d rather just use a parry heavy damage dealer
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He still sucks, that’s basically his only use and I’d rather just use a parry heavy damage dealer

I used them but they died quite early so had to restart and juggs soloed the entire path