**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

So those boosts you get, which you can use in earlier chapters for the more trickier fights/paths......are they usable once? As in I use the boost, start the quest, frak it up totally and decide to quit the quest and restart it. Is that boost gone or is it back in my inventory to be used again untill I’ve taken care of that specifically designed path/fight?

You can only use them in 6.3, it is for use with 100%ing.
    He’s asking if he uses one and exits the quest does he keep it or not
    he also talked about using them in previous chapters, maybe he meant individual quests but I wanted to clarify that you cannot use them in previous chapters.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

So those boosts you get, which you can use in earlier chapters for the more trickier fights/paths......are they usable once? As in I use the boost, start the quest, frak it up totally and decide to quit the quest and restart it. Is that boost gone or is it back in my inventory to be used again untill I’ve taken care of that specifically designed path/fight?

he also talked about using them in previous chapters, maybe he meant individual quests but I wanted to clarify that you cannot use them in previous chapters.
    Ah, I just picked that up as quests when I read it, makes sense
    Also, I’m assuming it’s still there, but some people said it wasn’t from the beta, is the 4* ban still on place?
  • So those boosts you get, which you can use in earlier chapters for the more trickier fights/paths......are they usable once? As in I use the boost, start the quest, frak it up totally and decide to quit the quest and restart it. Is that boost gone or is it back in my inventory to be used again untill I’ve taken care of that specifically designed path/fight?

The Boosts last for 1 hour. You can try over and over again in that time, but if the Boost runs out, and you want to use it again, you'll need to gather it again. You can grind out the quest where you got it to get more.

I think you may be able to purchase them after you Complete Act 6.3.1 as well.

Keep in mind that the Boosts are not necessary to complete the Content, but will make it easier.
  • Lvernon15 said:

Also, I’m assuming it’s still there, but some people said it wasn’t from the beta, is the 4* ban still on place?

You can still only use 5-Star and 6-Star Champions in Act 6 Chapter 3, but there are no Class or Rarity gates.

The Boosts last for 1 hour. You can try over and over again in that time, but if the Boost runs out, and you want to use it again, you'll need to gather it again. You can grind out the quest where you got it to get more.

Keep in mind that the Boosts are not necessary to complete the Content, but will make it easier.
    Will you have to finish the path completely to get the boost like chests, or is it like potions where you pick it up and it goes to your inventory even if you don’t finish?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Was expecting something juicier like an awakening gem or a better rankup gem but eh
  • zinzin Posts: 3
    Yaa i know about the reward dud.. i just cant find where the 6* awekening gem maybe i can find it one or two year later:) time to hiatus again
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

WOW nice rewards Hops isn’t as brutal as act 6.2 is.

They're not that great. No 6* sig stones or rank up gem. No 4 to 5 rank up gem. No AG at all
    Culdt we the sarcasm.
    Rotelly said:

MCOC Team said:

The Champion has been stopped, but Carina’s team is exhausted and wounded from the battle, with Ægon in particular at his limit. The Grandmaster is nowhere to be found, and the anger over Carina’s past mistakes are reaching a boiling point.

126,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (found in Chests)

If T2A will be found in chests does that mean you will be able to farm T2A in 6.3?
    No, it will be like the other act 6 chapters I think, otherwise it wouldn’t be a set amount
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Rotelly said:

MCOC Team said:

The Champion has been stopped, but Carina’s team is exhausted and wounded from the battle, with Ægon in particular at his limit. The Grandmaster is nowhere to be found, and the anger over Carina’s past mistakes are reaching a boiling point.

If T2A will be found in chests does that mean you will be able to farm T2A in 6.3?
    No, it will be like the other act 6 chapters I think, otherwise it wouldn’t be a set amount
    Other chapters they were placed on the map and not inside of chests
  • Rotelly said:

MCOC Team said:

Those are only available once. We did this in Chapter 1 and 2 as well, but chose to separate that out this time because I remembered it causing confusion the last couple times.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    No awakening gem again 😐
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Yeah I didn’t write that really clear, but I meant previous quests in 6.3 (chapters = quests, it gets confusing sometimes).

Check, thanks for clearing that up 👍

• otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    Underwhelming rewards to be honest i expected some awakening gem . If this is a similar difficulty like act 6.2 then it’s not worth it to 100% the chapter right now .
  • otranksootrankso Posts: 18
    Buttehrs said:

zin said:

This is reward for atc 6?? Reward from variant more better then this Lol

These are just for this chapter not the whole of act 6. Theres still another chapter after 6.3. But i do concur that these rewards do seem low when comparing previous act jumps between chapters 2 and 3.
    But you do realize that 100% the chapter ( if it’s the same difficulty as act 6.2 ) is way more difficult than any variant ( maybe variant 1 is but that’s debatable)
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Much harder then the Variants but worse rewards. Your math doesn't add up.

I don't think it will be as bad as 6.2. No rarity gates.

What do you think should be the proper rewards? I'm not fully sure how I feel yet. I don't think this is as bad as the past.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

Much harder then the Variants but worse rewards. Your math doesn't add up.

I don't think it will be as bad as 6.2. No rarity gates.

What do you think should be the proper rewards? I'm not fully sure how I feel yet. I don't think this is as bad as the past.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not really sure how to feel. I can say that the rewards are not enticing enough for me to rush through the content. More specifically, there is nothing special in there that I can't get from other areas of the game in relatively short order (maybe the 6* shards, but with all the garbage in that crystal - even those shards aren't "enticing"). Even 5.3 and 5.4 had generic 5* sig stones and awakening gems.

I will basically approach it like I have with 6.2. Chip away when I have energy. But I can't say I'm any more excited about it than I was for 6.2.