**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• ChimpyboyChimpyboy Posts: 124
    In-Game Name: smoted
    Device and Model: pixel 3
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: consistently getting the red connection error icon while moving around maps, choosing rosters, etc. Sometimes if I force close game it will resolve. Other times if I just let it sit there for a few min it will eventually register my input. Does not seem to happen during fights.
  • Reign668Reign668 Posts: 136
    n-Game Name: Reign668
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10+
    Device Operating System: 
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Description of the Issue: In any fight, using any champion, I am still getting defenders launching specials while hitting into block, not being able to dash back to avoid attacks while holding block. Lag time between fights with the red wifi symbol. Ect. I think the only thing that was fixed for me so far is not having to repeat fights, and I was able to collect past rewards.
  • In-Game Name: Twistedkaos
    Device and model: Galaxy S10+ SM-G975U
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: story mode, event quest, and the new monthly daily, and Alliance quest.

Description of the Issue: 

All of the following issues were experienced on Sunday Nov. 17, the characters in use when these issues occured were IW cap and archangel

1) reward marker not going away on alliance events, even though I have no rewards to claim.

2) while playing in story mode and monthly when a revive is used with health potions game freezes and has to be force closed, however no potion use afterwards and the game continues running.

3) In all modes I have noticed that sometimes my heavy does not register, it just gives a light attack or a block. (Archangel and IW cap)

4) In story mode 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 there were multiple instances when doing a parry where the animations glitch and they just start doing the stun wiggle, with no indication that there are stunned ( no text on side of screen or audio cue) (IW.cap was the character in use at the time)

5) This last one only happens when I'm using my cellular network (SPRINT) when trying to load game I get the flashing wifi symbol of doom and have to force close game or it starts heating up my phone. Also important to note that, this issue has been occurring for the last few weeks
  • in-Game Name: Hazeee2694
    Device and Model: LG K4 4G
    Device Operating System: ANDROID VERSION 5.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: story mode, event quest, Alliance quest and when opening crystals

i hope this gets sorted love this game ATM!!!
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Today in aq against the hyperion boss....using og vision the heavy doesn't register and cant dash back i am fozen but he is not ... then out of now where i throw a noncomanded medium and get counterd and comboed... I've been experiencing enemies in all boards .. quests and arenas sporadicly and occasionally throw a heavy or can block you in mid combo....note 9 galaxy Verizon Google play
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    In fights where the AI is ramped up and aggressive, I’m having an issue where their dash attacks are too quick and dex/parry isn’t responsive. Overall the game feels nowhere near as responsive on Android.
    Using OnePlus 7t over WiFi, everything latest in terms of versions.
    Going to post a couple of videos, AQ Thanos boss yesterday, first part using my phone, second part using iPad.
    On Android my gameplay looks like a complete scrub, major chip damage and get hit by sp1 because of issues described.
    Switch over to iOS and it’s a completely different experience in terms of gameplay.
    edited November 2019
  • PonzPonz Posts: 1
    In-game name ponz
    Device model: galaxy S6
    Device operating system: Android
    WI-FI
    Game version: 25.0.1
    No game mode just can't get passed the loading screen I've waited 20 minutes and still nothing. Please fix this bug fast
  • Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 153 ★★
    In-Game Name: Scratchmaster23
    Device and Model: Oneplus6
    Device Operating System: 9.0.9
    CPU: Snapdragon 845
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: most recent
    Description of the Issue:
    After 2 or 3 fights and sometimes during, game just hangs and get signal error symbol bottom right of screen.
    Still can't fight characters without getting smashed with 5 hit combo for no reason, as they seem to snap out of stun the moment I go to attack but worst part is straight after I parry then go to heavy with armour break champs, this has been happening before the new update, since about 4 or 5 updates ago or possibly more but has definitely gotten worse since most recent update. This is not too bad in easy content but when doing the harder quests and AQ and stuff it can get very frustrating to say the least. And there is still lots of other niggles and issues going on which still haven't been addressed.
  • TYRON1TYRON1 Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: G O D F A T H E R
    Device and Model: OnePlus 7 pro (90 hz)
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Unintended heavy attacks in the middle of a 5 hit combo while playing in 90hz.

The time to trigger a heavy attack, it seems, has decreased while playing in high refresh rate like 90 hz. So during a 5 hit combo, sometimes the attacker will finish 2 or 3 hits then throw a heavy, unintentionally. This happens everywhere no matter what connection as long as I'm playing in 90 hz.

All high refresh rate devices are facing this issue for the last two updates of this game. The heavy is attack done by the attacker automatically and unintentionally and as a result I have to tap the screen very carefully and cannot keep the finger on the screen at all. Even after all that the heavies still happen.

The bug is pretty much same for all high refresh rate devices and it's been two months of this. Please fix it.
    Wasnt the dash back issues supposed to be fixed now, bc today I've had 1 issue in alliance quest, and 2 more times while doing uncollected just today. I've wasted plenty of potions and revives bc of this issue, as well as the face that opponets are still throwing specials and counter my hits in the middle of a combo while they are blocking.
    Btw I'm using a samsung galaxy s10+ all current software and current game version!
  • In-Game Name: theclowndude
    Device and Model: Galaxy s10
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 25.0
    Game Mode: Dungeon
    Description of the Issue: Experiencing latency while blocking. Issues with parrying. Champion stops attacking mid combo.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Daveyj196
    Galaxy s tab2
    Android 7
    Wi-Fi
    Latest version of game
    Issues include loss of connection during and after fights, unresponsive champs. The game just doesn't feel right when swiping, tapping etc.
  • In-Game Name: Fingerprint
    Device and Model: Lenovo TB X-304-F
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0.
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1.
    Game Mode: On game start
    Description of the Issue: Yesterday when I started game it started updating, but update never finished. Today I re-installed game, but on start, after I choose language it gives me error, minimizes and doesn't go further.
  • In-Game Name: iSo PoP
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A50
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: All

Description of the Issue: Screen is rotating 180 degrees with a gentle tilt of the phone. Auto Rotate is disabled in the system Settings. Does not happen in other apps. Happened on my old phone too, bought a new phone hoping to fix it, but to no avail! :(
  • Update to my previous post. I don't need to tilt the phone, just moving the phone up and down causes the screen to flip 180 degrees then back again.

I can send a video if required.
  • Votblya said:

In-Game Name: Fingerprint
    Device and Model: Lenovo TB X-304-F
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0.
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1.
    Game Mode: On game start
    Description of the Issue: Yesterday when I started game it started updating, but update never finished. Today I re-installed game, but on start, after I choose language it gives me error, minimizes and doesn't go further.

Update.
    The problem is fixed. It was because I moved game to SD card and tablet couldn't see SD card for some reason anymore. I freed up internal storage and re-installed game. Now it runs.

Thank you.
  • Skidz9Skidz9 Posts: 54
    Been away for awhile, decided to pop and play around on my new phone. S10+ edge latest ver android update. Was getting stuck in heavy attack mode randomly in vs and quest mode with different characters. Support no big help. Funny thing, I broke out my old s7 active with android 8.0.0. Boom no heavy bug at all. I noticed in some of the other posts people were saying they had newer phones... maybe a clue? I dunno, Kabam take note.
  • Man......
    My cap america iw doesnt perfect blocks....he takes 200or 100 damage every time on performing parry......pls see to this prob....its so irritating......
    Watch my recent games if you all can...its for game developers......
    See previous post in here, more of the same. Just gone in on Thanos on my OnePlus 7t and got dash attacked at a speed no human could possibly react to.
    Kicking myself for recently spending on the game when you guys continue to turn a blind eye to the issues you must know exist.
  • GhepburniiiGhepburniii Posts: 16
    In-game name: GHepburnIII
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy J2Pro(2018)
    Model: SM-J250M
    Data/WiFi: Both
    Game version: 25.0.1
    Game mode: All
    Description:
    1. Champions freeze, no defense no
    attack, can't move forward only step
    back.
    2. Since August 2018, I've been
    reporting the same issue over and
    over, game constantly crashes,
    background flashes, champions
    appear with different colors or
    inverted colors or completely black
    and crashes, can't hold more than
    one fight in quests or 2/3 of fights
    in arena versus without crashing
  • Lyrak10Lyrak10 Posts: 7

In-Game Name: Lyrak10
    Device and Model: Moto G6
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (VIVO/BRAZIL)
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: And here we go again. The problem got back to the game after a while with everything fine. Now the game crashes after 30 min playing. Fix this IMMEDIATELY!