**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys any champions that can bypass freezer debuff in the epic side event

Having hard time to deal with it

Comments

• Options
    ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    I don't have human torch
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Iceman
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Any Incinerate Imune champ

Iceman, Sunspot, Mephisto, Ghost (phasing), I guess Emma Frost too? Colossus now after his buff...
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I use CapIW but needs high sig to have it 100%
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Void worked for me there.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Colossus works.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    There is a crazy synergy between Nick Fury and IM (both OG and IW), Punisher2099 and Civil Warrior which benefits all champions in the team, which totally bypasses freeze/burn. If you are lucky enough to have him.

Otherwise, just use incinerate-immune champs and do not hit into their block.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Duped Corvus man! Tank the damage like a boss and fight the opponents stun immune.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I used emma, havok, void, night thrasher, and colossus.... Also could have brought iceman but didnt.... Pretty much used emma for the whole path, she has a synergy with colossus that makes it alot easier to stay in diamond form for when u need the immunities
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    All the champs so far said are great. I used Domino with the Mas and Rulk synergy. Parry and Heavy. I also have Pacify meaning on stuns the enemy has -45% Ability Acc and I never saw anything from the node happen on all fights.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Colossus, Havok, Human torch, Ice man, Night thrasher, Sun spot, Mephisto (Gains power instead of damage), Vulture (Needs dupe), Void, Emma frost (In diamond form), Red hulk, Quake, Ghost (With synergy’s), Cap IW (With synergy’s and high sig). I was thinking Bishop might work since he has such a high energy resistance, plus he’ll gain a load of prowess.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 said:

Colossus, Havok, Human torch, Ice man, Night thrasher, Sun spot, Mephisto (Gains power instead of damage), Vulture (Needs dupe), Void, Emma frost (In diamond form), Red hulk, Quake, Ghost (With synergy’s), Cap IW (With synergy’s and high sig). I was thinking Bishop might work since he has such a high energy resistance, plus he’ll gain a load of prowess.

Forgot about Annihilus (With control rod active)