**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Effect of suicides

As most summoners I have a tough time to decide if I would unlock suicides or not, if I do, I pretty much would leave them on permanently. I would change them for some content but not for AW. I am an arena grinder but I don’t go for featured, it would be for extra damage in quests.

I have Nick Fury and DPX (removes double edge plus 10% heal at start of the fight), so I was thinking champions like domino and venom would become absolute beasts (already have deep wounds maxed).

Of course, some would benefit more than others and some would be worse with suicides.

As far as I know, that 60% extra attack goes on top of the base attack, so champions like Sparkles and Beardo wouldn’t benefit much from it since they deal heavy damage with their charges. Do I got that right?

Any input would be appreciated

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    The damage you lose from not using specials isn't worth it.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    i´m using suicides more than 3 years now and its more beneficial than not to have them. you arrange it pretty quick with your champs and learn how to fight, which champs are a problem and which arent, and its not that your losin much damage for not doin specials. u can always do specials for your finishing blow and wont get recoil damage. the most fights are over after an L2. also the L3 doesnt give you recoil damage. of course some champs doesnt benefit that much from it like void or "L1" spam champs...but the most important, dont fight void with a nonimmune bleed and poison champ. your health will melting in a blink of an eye...
    any more questions?

• Yeah, is the 60% extra attack on top of the base attack, and Champions who rely on charges, do they see big benefits from suicides?

For example Captain America IW or Captain Marvel movie
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

Yeah, is the 60% extra attack on top of the base attack, and Champions who rely on charges, do they see big benefits from suicides?

For example Captain America IW or Captain Marvel movie

indeed it is. my cap iw pulls out 99k crits with 5 charges plus the passive fury
  • Alright, thanks for the input

I thought CMM was my favorite, I couldn’t figure out Cap IW (both 4* duped).
    So I practiced with him today and took him out in the epic side quest against juggernaut.
    Juggernaut was around 75% and I knocked him out, that is a 30K crit, unbelievable.

I solo’d all the way through to dr. Doom, couldn’t beat him. But if I sig him up (22 now) and use synergies, I might be able to do so. It’s weird, I suddenly am close to do top content.