**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Invasion

Placing Annihilus here is BS and that Yondu! I don't have enough counter and I'm still not good at fighting him.

I need tips!

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    CAIW, parry-heavy-repeat til sp2 (or bait his heavy with block and counter), parry specials, don’t dex. Pretty achievable even with a 4* 5/50.

It’s really not that BS compared to some other node combinations that exist in the game haha, keep at it and you’ll get through. Even if you don’t, it’s only one day - plenty more time through the month to progress your roster and hone your skills.
  • Options
    VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    Plus animations midcombo are freezing. I

CAIW, parry-heavy-repeat til sp2 (or bait his heavy with block and counter), parry specials, don’t dex. Pretty achievable even with a 4* 5/50.

It’s really not that BS compared to some other node combinations that exist in the game haha, keep at it and you’ll get through. Even if you don’t, it’s only one day - plenty more time through the month to progress your roster and hone your skills.

Yeah. I figured if i can't explore it, I'll just wait for the next day, but i'd still want the shards. Tnx for the tip. I'll try that one. 😁