**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fair Gameplay

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
We all belong to different time zone. With the issue related to Maintenance, you should extend the day of Alliance Quest and give this day as a free bee day as a compensation or probably include the time wasted when the quest started..

Comments

• Options

Theyve said apparently they cant do this and need to cancel AQ. I would rather them cancel AQ right not because this week is gone now. This is a map 6/7 day for most alliances (or push for a harder map of whatever level you are) whilst its war defence.

Thats a massive loss and even if they do the reduced timers alot of alliances have lost the majority of their active time.

It's big loss for Map5, 6 and so on.. With the time passed and left, it's almost impossible to finish it,keeping my team mates from different time zones mind.. they should add extra day and use this day just for alliance to gain more points for alliance Quest
  • Options
    FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    For alliance war, we were previously signed up for the next war well before the maintenance issues but now it says we aren’t signed up and matchmaking is in progress. I’m sure we aren’t the only ally affected. You need to reset AW and AQ and give everyone a fair chance due to these bugs. It’s going to be really hard to finish map 6 on the last day due to this outage. @Kabam Miike can you comment on how this could be addressed so it’s fair to all? Thanks!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Can you just let them get the issue sorted first?
  • Options

For alliance war, we were previously signed up for the next war well before the maintenance issues but now it says we aren’t signed up and matchmaking is in progress. I’m sure we aren’t the only ally affected. You need to reset AW and AQ and give everyone a fair chance due to these bugs. It’s going to be really hard to finish map 6 on the last day due to this outage. @Kabam Miike can you comment on how this could be addressed so it’s fair to all? Thanks!

Either they should cancel this week AQ and award all alliance with similar reward and glory they earned last week or probably extend the AQ and AW season day with Grace one day