**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is what compensation should be....

3x - 30% champion boost
10x - Greater Arena boost Crystal's

Side quest compensation:

750 T5B frags
4500 T2A frags
250 - 6 star shards
2000 - 5* shards
1500 - 4* shards
1200- 3* shards
5 - 5* sig Crystal's
1 -5x 4* generic sig stone
1x -5x 3* generic sig stone
75,000 gold

AQ compensation:

2000 glory
3 - map 6 Crystal's
5 - map 5 Crystal's

General:

3x - 60% revive
5x - lvl 5 health pot
1x - 20% champion boost
1x - 25% greater health boost
1x - 20% greater attack boost

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I agree with the side quest compensation a bit, but it probably would be scaled down to what the side quest gives in all modes. Also I agree with the aq compensation, but I doubt that we will get something like 60% revives, maybe a few 40%s.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Seems a bit much for not even a whole days work. I think a small compensation in the form of a maybe crystal, and an extra Fantastic Invasionor something tomorrow will suffice. As for AQ and AW, it might be better just to refund any boosts and items used and reset it.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I would like to see them just cancel the rest of this AQ and provide rewards from last completed AQ. Would be much easier for everyone not to even worry about this AQ due to issues that came up. On that note I think most people are angry because they really enjoy the game and spend a lot of time in it. But issues happen, no reason to get bent out of shape about it. Kabams working to fix no need to complain the game honestly rarely goes down when you consider it's up and running 365 days a year across multiple types of phone devices and operating systems. Its actually pretty impressive that there arent more issues.

Just relax the game will be back up, one week of less rewards won't kill you.