**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa triggering an extra Armor Break when Armor Shattered

Was testing Medusa in Arena, and after using her SP1 to armor shatter the Opponent, they become Armor Shattered but with an Armor Break at the same time

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I noticed this too. Pretty sure it's acting as a fix to her armor shatter problem as armor shatter and armor break are now 2 seperate things. So when she applies armor shatter, the effects of both will apply now. I may be wrong, but in any event, I don't mind at all.
  • Options
    MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87
    Etjama said:

I noticed this too. Pretty sure it's acting as a fix to her armor shatter problem. In any event, I don't mind at all.

I tested a few more times in arena and happens all the time I try, so it's not random, and it happens in missions as well...but it's a bug
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019

Etjama said:

I noticed this too. Pretty sure it's acting as a fix to her armor shatter problem. In any event, I don't mind at all.

I tested a few more times in arena and happens all the time I try, so it's not random, and it happens in missions as well...but it's a bug
    Idk man, just my thoughts.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yep, saw that to when fighting Red Skull boss in EQ.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Idk man, just my thoughts.
    Of course, just expressing what happened :D
  • Options
    It seams the Armor Break doesn't extend more than 1 when at the same time as the Armor Shattered
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Its on her abilities now. Dont know if it really is supoposed to trigger 2x debuffs since that is weird and doesn't follow the description
  • Options

Its on her abilities now. Dont know if it really is supoposed to trigger 2x debuffs since that is weird and doesn't follow the description

I checked now her abilities, and for some reason she doesn't have description in Armor Shattered and SP3
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Her armor shattered isnt properly applying more damage, and there is no difference between 2 and 1 shatter damage either, shes actually doing less damage when theyre shattered with 6 furies then with no shatter at all and 6 furies, plus they didn't fix anything km still gains reverb when shattered, its worse then ever
  • Options

Her armor shattered isnt properly applying more damage, and there is no difference between 2 and 1 shatter damage either, shes actually doing less damage when theyre shattered with 6 furies then with no shatter at all and 6 furies, plus they didn't fix anything km still gains reverb when shattered, its worse then ever

So there's a lot more problems this month in Medusa then last month