**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Emma frost good/practical for Bioharzard?

For the Epic invasion there's this Bioharzard node, where you can use double immunity which are mostly robots but, kabam like to NARROWed your robot options by adding Electric Fluctuations.
I don't have Iceman nor Omega (non robot double immunity). i know we can also use bleed immune, but just want the best, for future content. Emma i just pull. Is Emma frost good for Bioharzard (practically in higher content)?

Comments

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    If you don't hit their block you just need a bleed immune.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Only mods can see this, but maybe one of them will unblock my comments for public viewing

Yes, she works, or just a bleed immune works, just don't hit into their block.
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    Logaroo said:

If you don't hit their block you just need a bleed immune.

i know we can also use bleed immune, but just want the best, for future content.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Shes really good for it, especially with the colossus synergy, u have to time your power and pretty much use only sp1 so u lose that big sp2 damage but shes who ive been doing the whole path with, colossus makes it alot easier to stay in diamond when u otherwise wouldnt. Also i recommend not using heavy attacks in diamond form for biohazard bc itll give u much more power and give them much less so can kick u into telepath if youre not careful
    Also when u use your sp1 try to use it so that it will push them over a bar of power, this way youll jump right back to diamond when your sp1 is over and purify any debuffs u may have gained while youre briefly in telepath when using the special

Oof... I have a 4/55 emma and I find her highly impractical for biohazard compared to any regular double immune or even just bleed immune champ.

Especially without colossus in your team you'll have many situations in which you'll find yourself in your telepath form, needing to get some hits in in order to get back to your diamond form.

Also you turn into telepath form for every special, which is a lot considering how you'll need to spam your sp1. And using your specials can result in getting up to 2 bleeds, which can be quite a lot of damage even just for a few ticks, considering how often that can happen over the course of one fight let alone one full path.

I actually took her to r4 to have a strong double immune champ, partially even for biohazard.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, so please feel free to correct me, but for most things requiring double immunities she's not even close to a true double immune champ.

I know what you mean but in most fights u can avoid this problem by modifying your combos and baiting specials to keep it to a cycle where they use their special and you use your combo into special one only when its going to push them over a bar of power then u end up right back in diamond, nothing to be done about switching into telepath during the special though, would love a synergy that lets her stay in diamond when using a special, that would be great

If you have a strong robot, I'd rather suggest using them and consider the aar.

I've been using a 5/65 darkhawk for the biohazard paths in the side event, mostly relying on intercepts and he's still a safe bet.

Or someone like dormammu with true double immunity, awesome power control and decent regen potential.

ya, i have, but kabam added Electric Fluctuations to negate your robots abilities. smh

Oof... I have a 4/55 emma and I find her highly impractical for biohazard compared to any regular double immune or even just bleed immune champ.

Especially without colossus in your team you'll have many situations in which you'll find yourself in your telepath form, needing to get some hits in in order to get back to your diamond form.

Also you turn into telepath form for every special, which is a lot considering how you'll need to spam your sp1. And using your specials can result in getting up to 2 bleeds, which can be quite a lot of damage even just for a few ticks, considering how often that can happen over the course of one fight let alone one full path.

I actually took her to r4 to have a strong double immune champ, partially even for biohazard.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, so please feel free to correct me, but for most things requiring double immunities she's not even close to a true double immune champ.

Thanks for the experience. so i guess, i will pass on emma.
    haha sound complicated..
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Shes not my best option but she works pretty well, she ends most fights with an sp2 and also remember how her heavies work.
    edited November 2019

If you have a strong robot, I'd rather suggest using them and consider the aar.

I've been using a 5/65 darkhawk for the biohazard paths in the side event, mostly relying on intercepts and he's still a safe bet.

Or someone like dormammu with true double immunity, awesome power control and decent regen potential.

ya, i have, but kabam added Electric Fluctuations to negate your robots abilities. smh
    That's not so bad, though. Just try to intercept or punish heavies, or in other words don't try to rely on parries.

Who would be your robot options?
    Sentinel, Vision, Ultron. But it's even better i use a bleed immune like 6* LC or R4 GR, and not hit the block.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Shes ok. I spam sp1 as soon as possible to remain in diamond form as much as possible. So it is pretty limiting but doable. There are definitely better optiond