**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally, did it!!!!🀩🀩

Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
Damn! It feels so good🀘🀘🀘 But I got confused dono on whom I have to use that generic awakening gem....Can I use that AG on Blade(R3 he is ready for rank 4) or Ghost(R4 she is ready for r5) or Domino(R4)?

Comments

• chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181 β˜…
    i personally would go for ghost but do think twice before using generic 5* AG cause these can be very valuable and i dnt suggest blade cause he is already god tier unduped duping him means just giving and additional healing on block So Think twice !!!
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359 β˜…
    Ghost will be good for that AG with rank 5 upgrade.
    Will be very useful for no retreat node in act 6
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go all in on Ghost and destroy the endgame.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken and max ghost
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 β˜…β˜…
    Thank you guys, I'll go for ghost....✌✌
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awaken blade. His regen is quite useful and will save u health pots
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…
    I'd say awaken sentinel and get V3 completed
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2019
    _ASDF_ said:

Tangywolf said:

Blade would benefit more from awakening. I would r5 ghost or domino tho.

Anyone who thinks your ghost wouldn’t benefit the most either doesn’t have or get her.
    I have blade as a max 4* and 5* r3 ghost
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s insane luck holy moly.
  • ẞlΠΎΠΎdẞlΠΎΠΎd Posts: 2,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

OMGGGGGGGGG just opened a five star crystal before awakening her!!!!

What on Earth... Haha lucky you. Your next obvious choice is Groot then.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    monomugg said:

I'd say awaken sentinel and get V3 completed

Sentinel absolutely does not need to be awakened to streamroll V3. I'd save the generic AG for someone like OR/Namor/Aegon/Void
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48 β˜…
    Awaken blade on R4 with high sig will be great no need for R5
    for R5 you can definitely go for Ghost if you can use her ( I suck :neutral: ) , or else best here is Domino easy to use tons of damage great AAR. IMO generic awaken can wait till you get most needy champs like Namor , Omega, medusa void capiw , cap marvel movie