**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to Rank-Up!!!

Hey guyz, pls help me on ranking up champs that will benefit me, cause resource are scarce. Currently I am UNCOLLECTED & looking for Act5 COMPLETION & THEN EXPLORE (explored act1-4). I can complete EPIC MONTHLY QUEST but cant explore 2nd & 3rd Chapter. We are in Tier 5-6 AW & running Map5 (last day prestige becomes 9.7k). So help me reach the future goals. also I will get CULL OBSIDIAN & NAMOR from 4* Basic Arena, so keep these two also in concern... Thanx

Who to Rank-Up!!! 6 votes

Champs from the roster (name pls)
50%
TheHeroDeservedChampioncriticEtjama 3 votes
4* Cull Obsidian
0%
4* Namor
50%
TerraLvernon15Charlie_Scene 3 votes

Comments

• Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    guyz, also leave the comment in support of ur vote...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    5* omega red and 5* thing should be your top choices, as well as venom the duck if you like using him. If you have a 5* mutant awakening gem and you awaken omega red, he will definitely melt alot of opponents.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Honestly, you have so many Rank 5 Four Stars, I don't think another's going to help you, even if it is Namor. I'd rank up those 5 stars like Thing, Doc Ock and Omega. As far as 4 stars go, I'd rank up that Captain Marvel (MCU) and Nick Fury combo before anyone else.
    Etjama said:

Honestly, you have so many Rank 5 Four Stars, I don't think another's going to help you, even if it is Namor. I'd rank up those 5 stars like Thing, Doc Ock and Omega. As far as 4 stars go, I'd rank up that Captain Marvel (MCU) and Nick Fury combo before anyone else.

Etjama said:

I have hype as 5* r4, remainings till xbones are r3. & i got one 5* skill AG from the calender
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I have hype as 5* r4, remainings till xbones are r3. & i got one 5* skill AG from the calender
    Skill AG? I would say put it in Night Thrasher if you can shove sigs in him, but if you can't, I'd go Gwenpool and R4 her as soon as possible. Honestly might be worth waiting for Blade, Ægon or Fury though.
    i am saving the AG for nick or aegon
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Would save the awakening gem for someone more useful - Nick, Aegon or maybe Blade. You should begin to focus more on your 5*. And you have some great options - Venom the Duck, The Thing, Darkhawk/Night Trasher, Doc Ock, Red Hulk and Omega (once he's awakend).
    If you are able to complete EQ epic and explore the first chapter, you are ready to explore act 5 with your current roaster.
    VTD is purely RNG based champ, sometimes I did my path only with him with full health in map5, sometimes he dies after a couple of fights (I am a parry based player), So I dont have spot for him in mind... I like NT/DH instead with Blade trinity team... But I am mainly trying to diversify my roster to handle almost all content ...