**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't recieve 100% of item in Rocket Workshop

So it's seems that no matter if you complete all the events 100% and earn every bit of scrap, you cannot earn enough scrap for a full 100% exploration in the Workshop. What gives? Adding up the total amount of scrap that can be earned in all events and scrapyard quests you can only earn a total of 290,000 scrap. But the complete total of scrap required to get every item in the workshop adds up to needing a total of 329,350 scrap. It's a difference of 39,350 scrap. Where do we get the last of that scrap needed? Or is it something that can't be done? Am I missing something?

Comments

• DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    edited May 2017
    Why do you want to 100% the Workshop anyway? There's no special rewards upon doing so. And if it's so you can get every item there, why?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    DJYANKEENY wrote: »
    So it's seems that no matter if you complete all the events 100% and earn every bit of scrap, you cannot earn enough scrap for a full 100% exploration in the Workshop. What gives? Adding up the total amount of scrap that can be earned in all events and scrapyard quests you can only earn a total of 290,000 scrap. But the complete total of scrap required to get every item in the workshop adds up to needing a total of 329,350 scrap. It's a difference of 39,350 scrap. Where do we get the last of that scrap needed? Or is it something that can't be done? Am I missing something?

They said that it's not meant to be done 100%.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's no rewards for 100% completion. Only hi g I have picked up so far is the carb mastery cores
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Thing*
  • DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    Are you just trying to 100% something for the sake of 100%-ing something? My goodness, you wasted your scrap on a bunch of nonsense.
    I think you're right
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Dainslàif wrote: »
    Why do you want to 100% the Workshop anyway? There's no special rewards upon doing so.

We still do not know the consequence on press the Do.Not.Press.Button. If it is even remotely possible to link with % of completion, then OP may have a point there.

Was it stated in the IG email there is no rewards link to 100% the workshop? If not, why is the % indicated?

winterthur wrote: »
    Why do you want to 100% the Workshop anyway? There's no special rewards upon doing so.

We still do not know the consequence on press the Do.Not.Press.Button. If it is even remotely possible to link with % of completion, then OP may have a point there.

Was it stated in the IG email there is no rewards link to 100% the workshop? If not, why is the % indicated?

It was stated by Kabam DK, I believe. In the old Forum.
  • DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    edited June 2017
    With the update and maintenance we received more scrap. Pretty close to get 100% completion. But one of my alliance members did press the button. He didn't get much of anything from it. That's why I'm waiting like it said to.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112

yeh, was stated by MODs no special reward for 100%. choose what prizes you like.. i got two 4* crystal.

100% is for anal people that looks perfect as fully completed :)

also you'll need at least 11 keys for total completion. some my alliance dont even have the first 5 keys yet....
    hero3 wrote: »

yeh, was stated by MODs no special reward for 100%. choose what prizes you like.. i got two 4* crystal.

100% is for anal people that looks perfect as fully completed :)

also you'll need at least 11 keys for total completion. some my alliance dont even have the first 5 keys yet....

You can farm the Keys from the Scrapyard. Make as many passes as you want. It's a random drop. Kind of late knowledge now. :)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The main reason why it shows x% explored is because it's a quest. No matter what quest it is, it will be forced to show the x% explored part, excluding dimensional rifts as those work in a different way.

There is no reason to 100% explore it, you can see for yourself that the exploration rewards give you absolutely nothing. Don't be obsessed about 100%ing everything, because sometimes, it's not at the bare minimum, worth it.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

As stated before, % is indicated because this is a quest. You will not see a quest with no % indicator at any time. You will get nothing even if you could 100% explore the workshop.

And no, that's a silly theory. The death button and the workshop have no link to each other whatsoever, other than the fact that when the workshop ends, the death button will be taken back if you haven't pushed it and you get some rewards. They both are separate entities, so regardless of whether you push the button or not, you don't get any advantage or help to 100% the workshop.

It was mentioned that it wasn't really designed for everyone to do 100%, and there is no Rewards for doing so.