**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the comic book version of Vulture be a playable character?

He looks pretty well designed and he got featured in both lego marvel games

Should the comic book version of Vulture be a playable character? 24 votes

Yes
37%
Whododo872Alex13369spaceoctopusFhfjghhggggjfhfjgX_Factor_AgentTurbonator14IronGladiator22Steel_Ball_RunH4NGT1M3 9 votes
No
62%
KDoggg2017FlareDogeLvernon15ExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSMilesHolmwoodThesurvivlistrcm2017John757shadow_lurker22Denzel116TheSquish671NopedroooLoctiteSuperGlueSweetleaf88666 15 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    I’d rather have brand new characters than different versions
  • H4NGT1M3H4NGT1M3 Posts: 22
    Yes
    Well i mean thats a good point but think about the many different versions of Captain America and Iron man (ok boomer)
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    H4NGT1M3 said:

Well i mean thats a good point but think about the many different versions of Captain America and Iron man (ok boomer)

And think about how many people hate OG/WWII Cap and OG/Superior iron man
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111
    No
    There are several different versions of Vulture in the comics, which one were you thinking of? Also, there are several Spidey villains I would rather have in the Contest than another Vulture, such as Kraven, Scorpion, Sandman, hydroman and hobgoblin.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Yes
    I think it would be great that instead of having different champs who are the same character, we just have ‘styles’ or ‘costumes’ for them. obviously that wouldn’t work for certain champs, but for others? I personally would love too see a mech suit rhino, and classic vulture. Maybe we could have them in store for units??
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    No
    One Vulture is enough, I'd say.
    Yes

There are several different versions of Vulture in the comics, which one were you thinking of? Also, there are several Spidey villains I would rather have in the Contest than another Vulture, such as Kraven, Scorpion, Sandman, hydroman and hobgoblin.

I was thinking of the one from the legi marvel games which is a comic version

Yes
    H4NGT1M3 said:

I was thinking of the one from the legi marvel games which is a comic version

*lego