**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 65 5* Corvus 200 sig or R2 6* Cap IW Unduped?

Thoughts on who I should rank up?

R5 65 5* Corvus 200 sig or R2 6* Cap IW Unduped? 63 votes

5* Corvus sig 200
77%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerNinjAlanEmil_Limsondr_nish777Alex13369Solrac_2Darkrider05Jim0172JohnyzeroLvernon15kus234ThecurlerSammyJankisWorknprogressNiteAndDaePizzabeatRasiloverFaisaljavedLordScatsbury 49 votes
6* Cap IW
22%
smy168WhiteManUncle_Fatty_247spaceoctopusAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDead1KalantakddomBahubaliCtfz35Giodood_1Davepool87Berty11111 14 votes

Comments

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    5* Corvus sig 200
    This is honestly a difficult choice for me. I have both as 5/65 sig 200, so I can speak first hand to what each brings to the table, but the 5* vs 6* choice makes it tough to decide.

Generally speaking, 6* are the future, but that said, it may be years before you can awaken CAIW and get him to sig 200 where his true utility comes into play. Corvus on the other hand, is just a short burst damage monster who still only has a couple counters in the game (Maw and Sinister).

I think with rank up resources becoming a bit more available (especially if you spend from time to time), I would lean towards Corvus now, and hope to dupe CAIW someday.
  • JoeyPhyJoeyPhy Posts: 10
    I already 100% Act 5 and looking do Variants soon if that gives any sense of where I'm at
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    5* Corvus sig 200
    Corvus 100000%
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    5* Corvus sig 200
    I would wait and see if by any chance they have 6* generic gems for the cyber Monday/black Friday deals. If cap was awakened I would say Cap, otherwise it's Corvus.