Account leave in my own alliance. Unable to claim rewards

Jigen09Jigen09 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was offline after finishing our alliance quest and war. Then suddenly my officers ping me that I leave my ally and kick my most active member. My goodness why should I do this. They said that I'm out of duration and am unable to climb my rewards. Amanda reply to me that I'm unable to have Rewards for season war, alliance quest, and s.a. Also the daily rewards for aq nd to war. The **** why should l leave my own alliance. I'm the leader and It was mid season of war nd aq. Damn it. Kabam please investigate this issue. And also one of my members was kick by my account then leave my alliance. Last week I was demoted as member and just suddenly change to someone.
FYI I was offline when this happen. Like last week I was demoted while offline also.
Pls do some necessary action as soon as possible. Because this **** frustrating. I already have a lot of stress to this game. And then this will just happen.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Go to support, they can’t help with account and hack based issues here, but change your password asap
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    We had issues last week where Alliances had players changing leaders due to an issue with the system. We had since corrected this matter. As for your current situations: Reward claiming is bugged at the moment and we're working to get that resolved as quickly as possible. If you are still having issues with your Alliance please contact our Support Team via this link HERE.
This discussion has been closed.