**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Good job on Colossus , meh on OML but what about Deadpool and Magneto

Deadpool and Magneto are 2 of the most iconic mutants in Marvel and absolutely trash in game .Do them justice please!

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    its just unfortunate one of the best characters from marvel absolutely sucks in game like magneto,deadpool,Loki, sentry , ironman, captain america classic,gobline ,redskull, oldmanlogan as well.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Those three are in desperate need of rework
    I'd wish they also made some tweaks to Gambit (activate his charges on sps, don't increase time it takes to stack next charge, maybe make his sps apply slow debuff - like cap iw, as his abilities let him control kinetic energy), maybe storm and cable
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Nyale said:

Deadpool and Magneto are 2 of the most iconic mutants in Marvel and absolutely trash in game .Do them justice please!

In the future I suppose but we at this point have too many good mutants. There are other classes that are in desperate need of help(looking at you mystic)
    Kalantak said:

its just unfortunate one of the best characters from marvel absolutely sucks in game like magneto,deadpool,Loki, sentry , ironman, captain america classic,gobline ,redskull, oldmanlogan as well.

There are already good versions of iron man and cap America but yeah I see what you mean. And old man Logan just got buffed what the hell are you talking about?!?!
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    People tend to overlook the OML buff since is still not great , Colossus tough is r5/65 highly recommended now. In my testing buffed OML does less damage than X23 and his regen is not great with suicides on ,only good thing about him is the anti Korg &Thing where he lowers the rock stacks .Colossus is now the 4th most desirable mutant after Namor Omega and Domino