**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are Kang and Thanos teams in versus mode?!

No Kang or Thanos teams in versus mode anymore during infinite streak. What's up?

Comments

• HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    Hellooo? Anyone?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Just fought them in T4B Arena yesterday

Just fought them in T4B Arena yesterday

Weird! I haven't seen them anywhere in 4' featured or 4' basic nor 3' arena and I have already hit all the milestones. It's just really annoying to have random masteries against you plus even more annoying opponents lolrip.

I just want to know the reason for this. Are the removed or is this something to go along with these issues we've been experiencing recently or what..hmm..
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    The Kang and Thanos team matchups are only from win streak 10-15 or something, after that it is against players again
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Thanos could be on Titan and Kang could be time traveling. Who knows. Maybe they took there teams with them.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yeah, you fight Thanos and Kang teams on your way to build the infinity streak. After which they don’t appear anymore. Why would you want them? The fights on the infinity streak are easy enough.
    Um..I have always had Thanos and Kang teams as long as I just hit the arena what the frick! :D