**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus VS Spiked Armor node

pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, wondering if you know the details of how a duped Corvus interacts with spiked Armor once he looses all his health but still has the Glaives. How many Glaives would the interactive damage of this node consume, if any?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    None. Only attacks will reduce the number of his charges, not damage itself
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    "he is a great champ kinda" come on man. Corvus is a great champ period.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Hmm i didn't know he was good against spiked Armor but he still loses health tho

If he awakened he wont die from spike armour until he run out of glaive charges
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hmm, never thought of using my maxed 4* Corvus for this... Thanks!
  • pedroteixeira07pedroteixeira07 Posts: 213
    edited November 2019
    This is amazing insights folks! Thanks so much. Corvus has been my baby for a while.. but still surprises me the uses he has because of the quirky glaives mechanics and the cheat death thingy into the mix.

I tried 5.3.5 spiked armor lane and he worked like a charm! This node has always been a freakin' annoyance to me. I'm assuming electro and korg's damage has the same interaction as long as the glaives are there?

Also while we are on the CG VS Nodes theme... does he survive (with glaives) trough degen nodes? And things like Dormamu degen?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★

This is amazing insights folks! Thanks so much. Corvus has been my baby for a while.. but still surprises me the uses he has because of the quirky glaives mechanics and the cheat death thingy into the mix.

I tried 5.3.5 spiked armor lane and he worked like a charm! This node has always been a freakin' annoyance to me. I'm assuming electro and korg's damage has the same interaction as long as the glaives are there?

Also while we are on the CG VS Nodes theme... does he survive (with glaives) trough degen nodes? And things like Dormamu degen?

Yes...corvus is basically death immune as long as he has glaive charges...and this entire thread gave me some insight on corvus and Spiked armor...never thought about using him for that node until now.. lol..Thanx everyone lol
  • Ha! Glad it helped some other folks as well ;)