**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

T4 Class Cat Trade In Crystals

I'm sure this has been suggested, but trading in 3 T4 class cats should at least give you the option for class selection on the one you receive. Trading in 3 just to get another class you don't need is pretty annoying. Maybe the option to trade 2 cats for another of any class, or 3 cats for a class of your choice? Idk, but would be much more practical imo..

Comments

• Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    For example: I just "traded in" 15 t4 cats trying to get one Mutant, and you guessed it, no Mutant...lol

It is what it is, but I strongly believe for 3 cats you should get to choose class..

Any thoughts kabam?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I'm sure this has been suggested, but trading in 3 T4 class cats should at least give you the option for class selection on the one you receive. Trading in 3 just to get another class you don't need is pretty annoying. Maybe the option to trade 2 cats for another of any class, or 3 cats for a class of your choice? Idk, but would be much more practical imo..

I agree and would love to see it too, however few will bother to trade in 2 for any cat when they can just trade in one more for 1 of their choice haha.
  • Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★

I agree and would love to see it too, however few will bother to trade in 2 for any cat when they can just trade in one more for 1 of their choice haha.
    I get that, but figure if someone has a couple about to expire or something and they don't really need anything specific, they could just dump two for something else. But I agree, I would prob always go for the class choice option. I really wish they consider this, cause trading in 3 (or 15 lol) and not getting the one you need is pretty damn annoying..