**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Once all of the bugs are gone, help out OML!

So ik there's a whole lot of bugs going on and I'm there are still bugs with this champ but please hear me out. I think that OML should be able to bleed on crits like his wolverine counterparts X-23 and wolverine og. At the moment X-23 matches OML in damage output and has much better Regen than he does which should not be the case. Rather he should keep the chance to bleed on sp2 and keep the chance to crit bleeds on sp2 but allow his basic hits (if critical) to have at least a 60% chance to bleed. This would up his damage output but it doesn't even need to be to ridiculous levels. There are many champs immune to bleed and that number is growing and growing. This would give him a niche use and make him even more effective against the likes of thing and non bleed immune champs. OR's deathspores & field already are strong so OML's bleed would be nothing compared to that. My OML is duped and at r3 as a 5* and he is a lot of fun, he just needs this to make him the best he could be.

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Also wanted to add another way to up his damage potential is giving him cruelties along with the 15 furies he gets, just like how pacifism gave cruelty