**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch any good ?

DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
Is he any ? Was he still getting a buff ? I just pulled him so I am skeptical as I am pulling meh tiers lately. I have an awakening gem too....is he worth it ?

Comments

• ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Dailey said:

Is he any ? Was he still getting a buff ? I just pulled him so I am skeptical as I am pulling meh tiers lately. I have an awakening gem too....is he worth it ?

Yes.
    Yes.
    No.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Dailey said:

If you're facing any mystic champ(including dr doom) he's a god....none are better than him vs mystics and even against normal champs he's pretty good and very fun. If it's a 5* I'd go to R4 tho I'd wait for the buff if you want to r5 him. But at least r3. If 4* all the way. And he doesn't need to be awakened. Save that baby for void or capiw.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

Dailey said:

If you're facing any mystic champ(including dr doom) he's a god....none are better than him vs mystics and even against normal champs he's pretty good and very fun. If it's a 5* I'd go to R4 tho I'd wait for the buff if you want to r5 him. But at least r3. If 4* all the way. And he doesn't need to be awakened. Save that baby for void or capiw.
    Thanks !
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Good against mystic and incinerate champs.
    **** against other champs.

Will be buffed after new year.

Good option.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Very good especially against mystics.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Weakest for the F4, but still pretty solid. I'd say in par with a Wasp pull