**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.3 - Running on Fumes - new node broken?

Hi,

First of all, beware for all wanting to do a legends run..

This critical rating reduction is permament?
Makes you hit like 3*...

Seems like its pointless to try to remove the debuff, as your crits get sacked as soon as you get one..
No matter if you remove it by staying away?

Very problematic..? Or is it forcing you to use DoT champ?

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    The wordings are the same on Long Distance Relationship but the Weakness inflicted there isn’t permanent and goes off once the weakness debuff(s) go off.
  • Options
    KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    R2 6* ghost without active fatigue debuff did 3-4k crits on sp2
    With half suicides tooo..

Thats says all
  • Options
    Crit rating, which is what Fatigue affects, is “crit chance”. Using Ghost, that isn’t affected because she has a guaranteed crit after phase.

What was affected in your example was Crit Damage, as mentioned by “3-4K crits”. So it’s either there is a bug for the node, or something else was affecting her crit damage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Crit rating, which is what Fatigue affects, is “crit chance”. Using Ghost, that isn’t affected because she has a guaranteed crit after phase.

What was affected in your example was Crit Damage, as mentioned by “3-4K crits”. So it’s either there is a bug for the node, or something else was affecting her crit damage.

Seems like cant stop wont stop as it's written on that node aswell
  • Options
    Haha I’ve not done 6.3 yet as I’m preparing for a run.

But yup, thanks @Bendy and @Haji_Saab. Mystery solved. CSWS.
    tafre said:

xNig said:

I tried Ghost and she does not crit if she has a few fatigue debuffs on her so either bugged or rip ghost.
    Oh.. she doesn’t crit? I’m thinking how to handle that HT.