**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

who is better Blade or Corvus Glaive

who is better Blade or Corvus Glaive 75 votes

Corvus Glaive
76%
Vdh2008Arrsss7abo2aTerraBen345qThundercatprimeSpicyslicerHMLewisAKTEKAhitlawF317WorknprogressNiteAndDaeMilesHolmwoodMad_Titan_21Saransh245My_SuperiorCharlie_ScenePrimetime_769Battle_Greninja 57 votes
Blade
24%
The_OneStefanjonesViper83jacksooUncle_Fatty_247Kayser2705Savio444simolazChelseaFCTheRealmKeeperPrathapAldacEmperorLDragoCtuchikdot_dittotidusx2jrILLUSION8NightStalker2878 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    SettlersofCatanSettlersofCatan Posts: 94
    edited November 2019
    Corvus Glaive
    90% of the time Corvus is better, other 10% Blade.
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    edited November 2019
    They’re both useful, it really comes down to the content you’re facing. I think Corvus Ramps up & deals more damage but Blade is more forgiving with his regen ability.
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    totally different champs... its like saying .. what is better cheesburger or icecream
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Got both at rank 5. Love Corvus more.
  • Options
    Bboychobo said:

totally different champs... its like saying .. what is better cheesburger or icecream

Ice cream, you crazy?
  • Options
    Depends what you’re facing. I’ve found blade a bit better for Act 6 - lots of villains and pretty heavy hit point pools but there’s no denying that Corvus has some crazy burst damage and his immunity and immortality are priceless
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus all the way
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Bboychobo said:

Cheeseburger. That was easy. Do another one.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you’re fight, nodes, etc
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 134
    Vdh2008 said:

Bboychobo said:

Cheeseburger. That was easy. Do another one.
    Yea burger all the way