**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me love corvus

So a while back i pulled a 6* corvus but i never really found him that great. Yes his damage is great but the downtime on his charges just rubs me the wrong way. Today i pulled him again, so now i have him duped. I have all the resorces to take him to r2.

Can someone help me see the light here? I have 100% 6.1 and i need champs to help me through 6.2 and 6.3

Comments

• SettlersofCatanSettlersofCatan Posts: 94
    edited November 2019
    Corvus really really needs suicides (even at r5). He needs every hit-point he can get (max rank, full suicides) before running out of crits. So max rank and max suicides are a must imo.
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    Bonus info: I only need to unlock double edge to have access to full suicides
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    Meh, NVM just give him to me !!!!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    He’s amazing, I have a dupped 6* R2. You need to be smart about how you use him. You should be doing what it takes to take down fights in less hits than your 20 charges. You need to plan matches for that. MLM combos up to SP2 are his bread and butter.

He is amazing in some maps on 6.2 and he helped on 6.3, but needs to be pretty boosted to help with the ramp up.

He is amazing in both War (with the right matchups on your path) and AQ.

Try him in 6.2.3 and 5. Also 6.3.4 and 5 and see how you like him.

Many ppl would kill for a dupped 6* Corvus, so rank him up and get practicing
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    Kihlgast said:

So a while back i pulled a 6* corvus but i never really found him that great. Yes his damage is great but the downtime on his charges just rubs me the wrong way. Today i pulled him again, so now i have him duped. I have all the resorces to take him to r2.

Can someone help me see the light here? I have 100% 6.1 and i need champs to help me through 6.2 and 6.3

I hated him too until he got me explored 6.1. As other said he need suicide mastery. He hit twice as hard with suicide while losing no health, instead he heals himself to full health. And you need 2 charges or more.

He is great for opponents with rating lower than 40k. It means he is useful for war, dungeons, event quest, story quest to bosses. He can end the fight very quick, so quick that you don't need to be careful about defenders abilities. That helps in many ways.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    His special 2 is unblockable it means dead. You push yourself to special 2 and boom, fight over.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    So, he's probably the one champ I've gotten the most use out of in this game. And I have a good roster. Suicides completely opens up his potential. At r5 with suicides, most content you can just play normal and do 5 hit combos. For larger health pool enemies, you may need to switch to MLM before you gain a few missions, but at 3-4 missions his mediums are like 9k. I've gotten tons of use from him in all game modes..solo, war and AQ map 6. For war or solo content, add proxima to the team to get true strike if your path has need for it. Use cosmic power boosts and/or power start for minis or bosses. It's sick:) I use him exclusively for my map 6 paths (other two champs are just for minis). His sig ability is so sick once you realize what it can do. I didn't fully understand what it does until I did a full thorns path in EQ with him..at 1% for the whole path. You could fight 10 Electros in a row.. and as long as you don't get hit or run out of glaive you cannot die.. from any dot, debuff or damage back mechanic. I once made a mistake against a r5 sig 200 km on the 200% power mini in war. I launched my sp2 just as his armor break fell off. I survived and kept my full bonus at 1% health. The reverb damage was probably enough to kill me 3 times over, but the sig ability saved me:)
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Interesting fact, 6* r2 has significantly less power gain that 5/65, powergain is based on rank
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Anyone who doesn't like corvus prolly never used him on suicides.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,141 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Interesting fact, 6* r2 has significantly less power gain that 5/65, powergain is based on rank

I’m pretty sure a rank2 Hav the same as a 5/65 but rank1 do not hav the same as a rank4/55 I’m sure that was the problem I’m most so can’t said sines I’m don’t hav a rank2 but definitely noticed it
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    Gamer said:

Speeds80 said:

I’m pretty sure a rank2 Hav the same as a 5/65 but rank1 do not hav the same as a rank4/55 I’m sure that was the problem I’m most so can’t said sines I’m don’t hav a rank2 but definitely noticed it
    Nope power gain multipliers are better for a 5* at 5/65 than a 6* at r2. That's confirmed by kabam. But I don't remember what exact multiplier is. Although if u play him it's not much noticable in real scenario.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Speeds80 said:

power gain is based on the rank of the champion, confirmed by kabam. A 6*r5 will have similar power gain to a 5* rank 5, but a 6*r2 has a similar power gain to a 5* r2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Speeds80 said:

power gain is based on the rank of the champion, confirmed by kabam. A 6*r5 will have similar power gain to a 5* rank 5, but a 6*r2 has a similar power gain to a 5* r2
    He’s on about base stats, 6* r2 has ever so slightly higher than a 5-65 by like 5-10%
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Its 5% powergain per rank
  • EpicGOATEpicGOAT Posts: 46
    This post should be tell me why not to love him. SMH
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Gamer said:

Speeds80 said:

He’s on about base stats, 6* r2 has ever so slightly higher than a 5-65 by like 5-10%
    No, he is on about power gain, not base stats. Rank 1 has the base power gain, you can say 1.0, they then add .05% powergain per rank so a 5* r5 has a 1.20 power gain where as a 6* r2 will have a 1.05 power gain rate.